Is tipping included in your price?

cards10

You people go through this on a weekly basis!!! If you don't want to tip don't...

If you want to remove the automatic fees then do it. Yacking about it on this board does nothing... IMHO Give it a rest!!!:cool:

Many people come on this board looking for information and advice. They deserve to see both sides of the issue debated and as long as the debate remains civil there is nothing wrong with that.

I was told from several people that on NCL tipping is included in your price. I did not believe them. So, I am coming here for the answers.

Thanks

What country are you from? I think that some countries do include the DSC in their quoted fare. But that is not true in the US.

I will tip who I want and not let the carrier decide who gets my tips based on their evaluation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

You do understand that if you remove the DSC and tip who you want or leave it alone and give more to individual people it is the same thing, they still need to turn that cash in and it gets split

I was told from several people that on NCL tipping is included in your price. I did not believe them. So, I am coming here for the answers.

Thanks

You are not required to pay any additional tips on NCL. The key word is required. Some items that you elect to buy on ship will automatically have a tip added (alcohol for example). The amount you sign for should be inclusive of these automatic tips. You are free to make direct tips to any NCL staff who you feel deserve to be tipped.

This is one of the hot button topics on this site and you might get all kinds of answers. The bottom line is that tipping at sea is the same as it is on land. It is 100% up to you as to who, when, and how much you tip. Do what you feel is right and do not let anyone else make you feel that your tipping is either not enough or too much.

Best advice, enjoy your cruise! :)