location of hairdryers

emmieepoo

Thanks. Seems a man designs these cruise ships! The hairdryers should be in the bathroom. Princess is the same way. Hairdryer in the desk! Thanks

Each to their own

I love that they are in the cabin - it takes me 45 mins to dry my hair so standing in a bathroom getting hotter and hotter is a no no - where I can open the balcony door for a breeze is best

They are in the drawer, hidden by the chair back - pull out the chair and its there

Each to their own

I love that they are in the cabin - it takes me 45 mins to dry my hair so standing in a bathroom getting hotter and hotter is a no no - where I can open the balcony door for a breeze is best

They are in the drawer, hidden by the chair back - pull out the chair and its there

I'm with you on this one!;)

Thanks. Seems a man designs these cruise ships! The hairdryers should be in the bathroom. Princess is the same way. Hairdryer in the desk! Thanks

Actually, Celebrity issued a press release that a group of women would assist in design of the cabins. Made a big deal of it at the time.

Edited by dkjretired

Just FYI, the hairdryer (on the Equinox) is very weak and you need to continuously press a button in order to keep it on. If this is important to you, IMHO bring your own. Yup, the hairdryers were definitely chosen by a man!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Cforlani

Actually, Celebrity issued a press release that a group of women would assist in design of the cabins. Made a big deal of it at the time.

Hi Don:)...Oh how I remember that too.....when Solstice came out.....

It was supposed to be earth shattering.....then folks didn't have the

greatest things to say about the cabins.....:rolleyes:...memory tells me there

was alot of critisizm and people could not believe women desigend the

cabins.

They're all the same, and they're definitely not as bad as I've seen in some hotels.

I bring one of those extra thick rubber bands (have one in my travel bag now) and wrap it around the 'on switch'--then I just use the plug for on/off. If you move the rubber band too much, it breaks (on a 14+ day cruise) so I learned the lesson the hard way.

I would say the dryer is 75-80% s good as mine t home, and that's enough for me not to take up valuable suitcase space and weight bringing my own.