Bad first impression

cd4lsu

What am I missing?

A poster makes a single post and never returns to the thread, and there are multiple replies and a Carnival Fan stirring the pot and it goes on for days and well over a hundred posts.

Some things I just don't get.:rolleyes:

jc

PS I booked the Anthem yesterday. Woohoo!!!!:D

I can see both sides. The OP is a new poster and probably not familiar with cruising, although 15 posts means questions could have been asked. Waiting in line, I've had more than my share and would not wait more than 15 minutes , would have found something else. However, after being bombarded with life jacket announcements that can be heard all over the ship, a simple announcement that the WJ is temporarily closed til ?:??

would and should have been done. As far as the OP coming back to post , probably scared and will change their screen name to avoid being ridiculed and called names

What am I missing?

A poster makes a single post and never returns to the thread, and there are multiple replies and a Carnival Fan stirring the pot and it goes on for days and well over a hundred posts.

jc

Just a guess, but maybe they haven't returned to the thread because they're on a cruise?

Yes, but that was when they were still in port, and still had normal cell phone coverage.

In port where they would have still be able to use their smart phone for free.

At 12:15. They had 5 hours (I'm guessing...I don't know what time NV gets u/w) to respond to their own thread. Otherwise, why start it in the first place?

What am I missing?

jc

And yet you joined in!! :rolleyes::D

this is great...if the price is right, ill go on any line...you make your own vacation....ncl royal, and whatever..its funny people are loyal to lines, yet lines are not loyal to passengers..funny

We'll said. Maybe others will now wake up and smell the coffee.;)