Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I have used Carnival e-gift cards through a different rewards program that I get through my employer. I am sailing on the Victory on March 27th and was able to use multiple gift cards to book this sailing. You can not use them through a TA, only when booking directly with Carnival. However, you can apply them to your account as on board credits. From what I understand you can do this by calling Carnival after your booking is complete, and I am sure you would have to present the print out to the pursers desk on board. They are worth the savings if you plan on spending the money anyway!

I just used 2,000 worth of gift cards through my TA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

😕 grrr this is the worst cat and mouse game ever! Lol the elusive gift card chase!!

Been lucky to have gotten them 3 times over the past 4 weeks. Four weeks ago snagged 3 x 100 with my initial points through AARP. Earned enough two weeks later to get 2 x 500 and 1 x 100 through newsletters and surveys.

Checked our Verizon account and have tons of points to burn, so when I got the email notification last night, I was able to get the max of 5 x 500.

I now need about 2000 more and I'll have enough to pay off our 2018 and 2019 Horizon cruises including Cheers, gratuities and specialty dining. End up saving 590.00.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

You can not use them through a TA, only when booking directly with Carnival. However, you can apply them to your account as on board credits.

I paid with gift cards through my TA with no problems at all. In fact all I was ever able to get was $100 cards so I paid $4500 using them over about a 7 week period. I'm sure my TA was cringing when getting my emails!:eek:;)

I keep missing it! How did you get emails for the heads up?

Subscribe to the many threads on here and make sure you get emails alerting you to new posts. If you search you'll find a few and people usually post on at least one if not all of them (I do) when they see them available.

The $500 were listed on Thursday night around 11 pm EST. and lasted about an hour. The $100's were listed on Saturday morning and lasted over 3 hours which is considered a long time...They usually are gone in less then 1 hour.

The $500 were listed on Thursday night around 11 pm EST. and lasted about an hour. The $100's were listed on Saturday morning and lasted over 3 hours which is considered a long time...They usually are gone in less then 1 hour.

How do you know at what time they were listed? I have been chasing them for a while and seem to just miss them each time. I have looked on the Verizon site to see if there was a way to set up an alert when something becomes available but can't see how to make this happen.

How do you know at what time they were listed? I have been chasing them for a while and seem to just miss them each time. I have looked on the Verizon site to see if there was a way to set up an alert when something becomes available but can't see how to make this happen.

I check Verizon several times a day. I buy every time they are available even if it's just one $100 card..

But all you really need to do is subscribe to this thread. When they become available someone will post it.

I got two $100 cards at 4am Saturday morning.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity......do these cards have an expiration date? Just wondering because I recently signed up for the Carnival Master card and it came with a 100.00 e card that had a one year expiration. And after using it for the first time, 10,000 points are earned, redeemable for 100 in OBC, so it's like 200.00 for free.

Out of curiosity......do these cards have an expiration date? Just wondering because I recently signed up for the Carnival Master card and it came with a 100.00 e card that had a one year expiration. And after using it for the first time, 10,000 points are earned, redeemable for 100 in OBC, so it's like 200.00 for free.

No expiration date.

Been lucky to have gotten them 3 times over the past 4 weeks. Four weeks ago snagged 3 x 100 with my initial points through AARP. Earned enough two weeks later to get 2 x 500 and 1 x 100 through newsletters and surveys.

Checked our Verizon account and have tons of points to burn, so when I got the email notification last night, I was able to get the max of 5 x 500.

I now need about 2000 more and I'll have enough to pay off our 2018 and 2019 Horizon cruises including Cheers, gratuities and specialty dining. End up saving 590.00.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

How do you get the email notification that the Verizon Carnival cards are available?

I would love to know how to sign up for the email alert as well.

Thanks

There is no email alert. Since you have commented on this thread you will get a notification whenever someone comments. Someone normally comments when the gift cards are available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums