Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

It has been weeks since they restocked. I just need a few more before our June cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for getting me all

Hyped into thinking someone was posting that they were up for sale! [emoji58]

Thanks for getting me all

Hyped into thinking someone was posting that they were up for sale! [emoji58]

I know. So incredibly annoying when people do this. Why do we need to know you're waiting for the cards? Everyone is waiting! Smh.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

attachment.php?attachmentid=406136&stc=1&d=1492509899

Carnival Cruises Gift Card $100

Retail Price:$100.00

You Pay: $90.00*

(10% Savings)

*Plus shipping and handling

Terms and Conditions

Carnival offers closed loop prepaid cards (Gift Cards) to customers. Standard Gift Cards are defined as Gift Cards purchased by a customer. Standard Gift Cards have no expiration date. Gift Cards do not incur dormancy fees for non-use. Gift Cards are not credit, debit, or charge cards, and have no implied warranties.

(more details on the Verizon website)

Capture.JPG.e45129bbe7386cfdf4087113849aaf3f.JPG

Be very careful about ordering them. Very hard to use! Lots of restrictions. Not gift cards. Certificates!

Are you talking about the Carnival gift cards or the Royal Caribbean gift certificates?

The Carnival gift cards can be used for almost anything. They never expire, pay towards cruise balance, booking deposits, add money to your sail and sign card, use them to buy on the online fun shops and many more uses with Carnival. They are literally a gift card.

Royal Caribbeans are certificates and have many restrictions and can only be use for new bookings.

Be very careful about ordering them. Very hard to use! Lots of restrictions. Not gift cards. Certificates!

Carnival gift cards have almost no restrictions. You can use them for anything. Easy to use. Just apply them online or call your agent or PVP. If shopping for excursions or at the fun shops, just choose gift cards as a payment option.

Royal Caribbean's gift certificates are the ones with all the restrictions. Two totally different things. What kind of difficulty have you run into trying to use Carnival's gift cards?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

6 threads in the first 15 threads on this board about the gift cards. LMAO. you think we're obsessed with them?

Yes we are. LOL.

It's like 50,000 people standing around waiting to play whack a mole. LOL. And I'm one of them.