Mock Tail Prices

CruiseNut24

Anyone that has recently gotten off a Princess Cruise, did anyone notice what the current price is for a mock tail. DW and I are not drinkers and always get the Unlimited Soda and More package. Our next cruise is not until next year, but I have seen where the prices may have gone up? If they in fact are on the rise, the cost of the package won't be far behind.

So if the prices have gone up, I will purchase the package now at the current prices and not wait and see if Princess does in fact raise the package price for next years cruise.

Thank you for your time :D

Thank you!

If you pre-order make sure they use the proper item number. I ordered over the phone and then notice the price was wrong. I called back and they had set me up for the regular soda package which was not at all what I wanted. They canceled the improper package and set me up with the proper one but, if I hadn't paid attention, I would have been pretty upset when I got on board and found I had the wrong sticker.