N/A Pricing Oasis - March 19th, 2016

Does anyone know why the March 19th, 2016 sailing of Oasis OTS show as N/A? A little odd for Spring Break period. I checked other TA sites and that date is not available for booking either. There was thread that the March 12th, 2016 may have been chartered but I did not hear that March 19th was not available to book.

Thank you!

Does anyone know why the March 19th, 2016 sailing of Oasis OTS show as N/A? A little odd for Spring Break period. I checked other TA sites and that date is not available for booking either. There was thread that the March 12th, 2016 may have been chartered but I did not hear that March 19th was not available to book.

Thank you!

Have not heard anything about another charter, but Royal typically takes some time to announce these things.

Are you sure the prices show N/A even if you drill down into a stateroom category? The website has had problem lately with the first page not displaying the actual pricing properly.

Have not heard anything about another charter, but Royal typically takes some time to announce these things.

Are you sure the prices show N/A even if you drill down into a stateroom category? The website has had problem lately with the first page not displaying the actual pricing properly.

Bob - Thanks for the quick response. I checked it a few different ways on the RC website and they all return N/A. I double checked by trying March 5th which was OK. Maybe another charter who knows. I will call RC later.

Interesting.

We were on the March 12 cruise that was chartered. It took 12 days from the time that it started showing N/A until they notified us that it was chartered.

If you are already booked do not cancel or change it until they notify you and give you price protected options with additional OBC.

A couple things that I can think of that could be going on.

1. The group that chartered it is possibly changing weeks from the 12'th to the 19'th.

2. That it wasn't really a charter for the 12'th. This is the way he Freedom in Jan 2015 started out. First it was one week, then 2 weeks and then 4 weeks until they announced Drydock.

3. Wonder if this is leading to an itinerary change as isn't Oasis 3 due out in 2016?

Ken

If they switch from 12th to 19th will you rebook Oasis instead of Allure?

We would consider going back if we could get original room at original price.

Graham

LOL

Wondered if I would see you post on this thread.

I actually had started to include in my post that I wondered if they would let me keep my OBC if I wanted to switch back.

I would definitely switch but I don't think that they would let me keep the OBC. We received a total of $650 in OBC and the same price. Pretty tough to give that up. On the other hand it would be one less hotel night in FLL pre cruise and not having to take an unpaid day off work.

I'm torn on the ports. We have done the Western stops quite a few time lately that I am actually looking forward to the Eastern.

I just checked to see if omens had started a roll call for the 19'th and no one has.

Keep in touch with this and other developments on our Allure thread.:)

Interesting.

We were on the March 12 cruise that was chartered. It took 12 days from the time that it started showing N/A until they notified us that it was chartered.

If you are already booked do not cancel or change it until they notify you and give you price protected options with additional OBC.

A couple things that I can think of that could be going on.

1. The group that chartered it is possibly changing weeks from the 12'th to the 19'th.

2. That it wasn't really a charter for the 12'th. This is the way he Freedom in Jan 2015 started out. First it was one week, then 2 weeks and then 4 weeks until they announced Drydock.

3. Wonder if this is leading to an itinerary change as isn't Oasis 3 due out in 2016?

I was checking for different options for Spring Break 2016 when I noticed the N/A. I thought I may have clicked on the wrong thing or a problem with the site as Bob noted but still the same result. I will have to consider a different ship then until we know what Oasis is doing.

On your point 3, that could be interesting. You will notice that Oasis sailings were only through April 23rd, 2016 while Allure through May 29th, 2016.

I was checking for different options for Spring Break 2016 when I noticed the N/A. I thought I may have clicked on the wrong thing or a problem with the site as Bob noted but still the same result. I will have to consider a different ship then until we know what Oasis is doing.

On your point 3, that could be interesting. You will notice that Oasis sailings were only through April 23rd, 2016 while Allure through May 29th, 2016.

There are still some decent prices on the Allure and even better ones on the Freedom if you can do Sunday to Sunday.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

There are still some decent prices on the Allure and even better ones on the Freedom if you can do Sunday to Sunday.

Yes those are both great choices but I already have Freedom for Spring 2015 (post Dry dock) followed by Allure in December 2015.

• 1 year later...

Hi, as I am sure you have found out by now, the Oasis is chartered for 5 nights on March 12, so the next sailing is a 9 night on March 17th. We were excited about that as it will be so awesome to have 9 nights on the Oasis!!

Edited by djwhj

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking about booking this sailing. As you can see we haven't sailed anything on RCL bigger than Freedom class. Will it be too late to book show times and speciality dining, or will we still be able to find times? Thanks for your input!

Thinking about booking this sailing. As you can see we haven't sailed anything on RCL bigger than Freedom class. Will it be too late to book show times and speciality dining, or will we still be able to find times? Thanks for your input!

Hard to say. May be too late for the Comedy Show, but you may have a chance at the other shows.

We booked this pretty recently and made entertainment and dining reservations about two weeks ago and there was still a ton of times available. Plus we've always found you can do standby for everything but comedy and get in just fine.