Plus ca change

Emperor Norton

I think she looks very stylish, love what they have done to the Club and the Suites............but it isn't Seabourn, so the experience will not be the same, who knows though it might be just as good. Do Windstar have open dining and all inclusive and of course the service, especially on the small ships, because that is one very good reason to keep sailing Seabourn imho.

Thanks for posting this.

There are a few reviews on CC of the 'new ship' which are also revealing.

Tho photo tour evoked many nostalgic memories of the little sisters. They will always be beautiful ships - or Yachts - and from that point of view a pleasure to be on. I wionder how well the Windstar on-board experience fits. It would be interesting to read an open-minded review from a SB regular. Hope they have sorted out the plumbing.

Edited by Flamin_June

I did like the look of the interiors in the article on Pride. However, reading some of the reviews under Member Reviews, obviously the same old same old applies, as in the terrible little pool, and lack of space in the verandah - unavoidable I suppose. Also, of course, it is not all inclusive, and sounds at present like a bit of a mess regarding drink packages.