Hotels that take you to port of miami

jcmel

Ok planning a cruise in January. I plan on flying in the day before since weather up north is always hit or miss and this will give me time incase my flight is canceled to make changes. We fly into fort lauderdale but our cruise is in miami. Who has a best solution for this? I was thinking hopefully finding a hotel that shuttles to both FFL airport and Port of Miami.

Whats the best way to get to FFL from Miami port when leaving.

Thanks for the help.

I flew into Ft. Lauderdale and cruise was from Miami port. I came in the day before. I had contacted SAS transportation to arrange a ride to the port from my hotel which was not in Ft. Lauderdale but closer to Miami, and then also from the port on last day of cruise back to airport for my flight home. Easy peasy. Was very reasonable, not sure what it was, was a while back, but very professional company. ( I took a cab from the airport when I arrived to go to the hotel pre-cruise and it cost me an arm and a leg!) Won't do that again, it was farther than I thought.

Google SAS transportation.

I flew into Ft. Lauderdale and cruise was from Miami port. I came in the day before. I had contacted SAS transportation to arrange a ride to the port from my hotel which was not in Ft. Lauderdale but closer to Miami, and then also from the port on last day of cruise back to airport for my flight home. Easy peasy. Was very reasonable, not sure what it was, was a while back, but very professional company. ( I took a cab from the airport when I arrived to go to the hotel pre-cruise and it cost me an arm and a leg!) Won't do that again, it was farther than I thought.

Google SAS transportation.

SAS charges around 15 dollars per person each way and they have a list of Ft Lauderdale hotels that they will pick you up from.

Some of the Ft Lauderdale hotels have free shuttles from FLL airport to the hotel, but you will have to check each to see if they offer that service. I used Red Carpet Inn last year and they had a free shuttle plus low rates for the hotel.

http://www.ridesas.com

http://www.redcarpetinns.com

Edited by swedish weave