New Menu

jenn6743

I sailed on the Carnival Breeze last Oct and shortly after Carnival announced they were changing their menu.... I LOVE Carnivals food... How did the menu change and do they have more than one menu now...its confusing to me

I sailed on the Carnival Breeze last Oct and shortly after Carnival announced they were changing their menu.... I LOVE Carnivals food... How did the menu change and do they have more than one menu now...its confusing to me

There is only one menu, some new food, some familiar oldies. You can view the menus at zydecocruiser dot com.

Actually, some of the ships are still experimenting with the "American Table" and "American Feast" menus. I've heard mixed reviews, so it hasn't been rolled out to the entire fleet......

http://zydecocruiser.net/menus/aNew/index.htm

How do you know whether your ship is using the 'American Feast' or 'American Table' menus?

If you are on the Glory, Liberty, Inspiration or Imagination, you will have the new menus. All other ships have the traditional menus.

The new menus were not well received in the beginning last December, but have been tweaked over the months, and sound like they are getting better.

We had the new menus in May on the Glory and thought they were just ok. I actually prefer many of the old menus to most of the new ones. Though I was glad to see some of the old favorites on the new menus;)