Radiance Spa

In the spa, do they have anything similar to the Rainforest Room on DCL or the Thermal Suite on HAL? Those have saunas, aroma showers, some form of hot tub, and ceramic tile loungers. If the Radiance has it, any clue if there is a cruise-long pass and how much it runs? Or would it be day-pass only and how much would that run?

In the spa, do they have anything similar to the Rainforest Room on DCL or the Thermal Suite on HAL? Those have saunas, aroma showers, some form of hot tub, and ceramic tile loungers. If the Radiance has it, any clue if there is a cruise-long pass and how much it runs? Or would it be day-pass only and how much would that run?

Yes, there is a thermal suite, but I don't know the cost.

I love the thermal suite on Radiance ships but I would advise asking the staff about whether everything is working before you put your money down. The Radiance class ships all have these facilities and they are lovely but often one or another of the steam or sauna is often having mechanical problems.

We have also found we used them most on cruises where the weather is a bit "crispy" so the Baltic or Alaska. We hardly used them on our Hawaii trip

Ask about pricing on boarding because they often have a special couples price for the cruise. We've paid $199 for both of us but I can't remember how long that cruise was for.

I love the thermal suite on Radiance ships but I would advise asking the staff about whether everything is working before you put your money down. The Radiance class ships all have these facilities and they are lovely but often one or another of the steam or sauna is often having mechanical problems.

We have also found we used them most on cruises where the weather is a bit "crispy" so the Baltic or Alaska. We hardly used them on our Hawaii trip

Ask about pricing on boarding because they often have a special couples price for the cruise. We've paid $199 for both of us but I can't remember how long that cruise was for.

Thanks. This would be in Alaska next summer on a running cruise. Those heated ceramic chairs on HAL were awesome for sore muscles this year (and the ones on DCL gave me my best nap ever!). :)