Apologies

hondorner

I've gone back and read several of my responses and was apalled by the number of typos that slipped by me. I'm in hospital, with only a small tablet, using one finger to type, and no preview mode in this software. I spend half of the time to go back and make corrections but still miss many. If anyone has trouble figuring out what I meant, please ask. And, despite how silly some have appeared, it's not a mental hospital :rolleyes:.

I've gone back and read several of my responses and was apalled by the number of typos that slipped by me. I'm in hospital, with only a small tablet, using one finger to type, and no preview mode in this software. I spend half of the time to go back and make corrections but still miss many. If anyone has trouble figuring out what I meant, please ask. And, despite how silly some have appeared, it's not a mental hospital :rolleyes:.

Anything you write with or without typos is always welcome ..we all appreciate your posts..

Happy you are going home today..

Take it easy and stay well..

Best wishes,

Jancruz1

Don, I second Jan - anything you post is welcome.

Hope the hospital didn't remove your wonderful disposition and fun personality. Our best to you and Betsy.

Tarmo & Kay

Sorry to read that you are back in the hospital, but glad that you feel well enough to be posting on these forums.

Hope you get to return home to Betsy soon.

Best wishes.

Edited by CintiPam

Sorry to read your are in hospital Don. Get outa there!

Hope you will not be there much longer.

I understand what you are saying about single finger tablet typing. Been struggling with that a bit myself and get a few very interesting 'corrections"

Being as you are in hospital it might be prudent to 'glove up' though

th?&id=HN.608049970725390863&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

After nearly disappearing, the edema came back today with new swelling. A new diuretic and a couple more days in hospital called for. Nearly impossible to type from flat on one's back with elevated legs...thanks fir the support, it means a lot coming from my CC friends.

I asked on the Regent board if you were out of the hospital. Since the edema returned, you are where you should be. Let the professionals do everything they can to get you back on your feet. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

What TravelCat said. Besides, lots of people make lots of typos ... most of the time they are most forgivable, especially if you're flat on your back with your legs elevated!

Mura

Don - we've never corresponded before but I've alway read your posts - you are articulate and balanced in your views - and for that, I've always been appreciative. I hope that you get out of there soon and I'm glad that you'll soon be sailing again. Can totally see it now!

Thanks and feel better, sir!

Pam

Don,

Count me also as somebody who has never said hi before but this seems like a good time to do so.

If anybody wants to know what they can bring you when they visit, how about a good quality stylus? I don't leave home without mine.

Good luck getting outta there, and thank goodness for tablets -- and wifi!

--May

Don,

Count me also as somebody who has never said hi before but this seems like a good time to do so.

If anybody wants to know what they can bring you when they visit, how about a good quality stylus? I don't leave home without mine.

Good luck getting outta there, and thank goodness for tablets -- and wifi!

--May

Oh, good grief. My Samsung Note has a built in stylus I've used so rarely, I forgot I had it! Works great!

Also has voice input. Works okay sometimes. Using it now.

Oh, good grief. My Samsung Note has a built in stylus I've used so rarely, I forgot I had it! Works great!

I love voice imput but Stu always thinks I am talking to myself..he also sends his best and says get home quick!!

Jancruz1

Sorry you are back in the hospital. Get well and back on your feet soon. At least we know you are in "styl " for "us" while there. :p

You don't have to apologize for anything. It really is the thought that counts. We're glad you are on the mend and will soon be cruising again.

Mary

If you don't feel you can comfortably blame it on the drugs, make them give you better drugs.

Debbie joins me in sending our best to you (and our continuing sympathies to Betsy - I've always told her she could do better).

Don,

I just noticed that you have a Samsung Note. When you are typing and the keyboard appears, theirs a little microphone icon to the left of the space bar. You can use that for voice input instead of having to type. It is a "smart" app, so it will need to learn your speech ans may initially have just as many typos. However, going forward they do ease up.

I hope your hospital stay is short and you are well again.

Glad to read your home, Don.

Comfort food is the best food.

Take care, get well, get primed up again.

All the best to Betsy too. It is tough when your traveling buddy is not well.

Edited by YoHoHo

Hi Don

Heidi, Shannon, Blaine, and I send you our love and best wishes for a continued recovery.

Here's hoping all our paths cross again on board an Oceania ship!

Tom

Thanks, Tom. Hoped to see you on the NY/London cruise -- you were missed!