Help

lrockwitt

Because. The reasons I like Princess may be the reason you won't. Read all the posts you can to get a feel what others think, read the reviews. If there is a reason you are dissatisfied with another cruise line, then try Princess or a line you have not been on. I see you have 2 apparently booked already, so enjoy.

Edited by weedpindle

I like Princess because the decor is nice - not at all like the jarring, jangling colors I've seen in photos of Carnival ships. The staff treat me like I am unbelievably important to them. The food is good.

I like Princess because there are no rock climbing walls, waterslides, etc. I don't see a bunch of loud drunks - or even drunks at all. At least not ones I've noticed.

I like Princess because I can enjoy a walk around the Promenade with my wife and nobody is trying to run me down. I like the naturalists on the cruises.

I like Princess for so many reasons. None of them may be important to you. Many of them may not be what you like.

I like Princess because I can "Escape Completely". :D

It is pretty tough to know if one person might like a cruise just because others do, I had cruised Disney and Carnival and found that at the current stage in my life , Princesses elegant laid back ships please me. The food is decent and the desserts spectacular. The staff are pleasant and accommodating, the ships abound with activity, and you choose whether to participate or not. there is plenty of entertainment and I love movies under the stars. We feel the rates are a good value and they offer nice itineraries. We are not interested in amusement parks on the sea or shopping malls, but when the grandchildren are older we'd love to do Disney again. Everyone is looking for something different from a cruise and I think there a cruise line to accomodate every interest.

Lisa,

We also like the longer cruises. Ours are usually 30 to 50 days. Princess offers us the variety that we like. We also find a number of ways to save on Princess cruises.

Future Cruise Credits - gives us OBC.

Discount TA - Unlike most cruise lines Princess allows a TA to discount prices. We have found one that usually gives us about 15% off the Princess price plus some OBC.

Shareholder OBC - We own 100 shares of Carnival Corp. This gives us OBC on every sailing. It is combinable with any other OBC.

Loyalty OBC - we have sailed with Princee enough times to get OBC every sailing

I need some help in deciding if Princess is the cruise line for me?

Price? Cabin? Itinerary? Like long cruises and need to know why People like Princess versus other cruise lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From your signature seems you already have two Princess cruises booked.

That's great! You'll be able to see for yourself!

Expect to have great Princess cruises. :)

LuLu

From your signature seems you already have two Princess cruises booked.

That's great! You'll be able to see for yourself!

Expect to have great Princess cruises. :)

LuLu

Sailing in 54 days!

I was going to say the same thing!

Don't you do the comparing before final payment? :eek: