Turn off sinature???

JuneauMe

Hi, How do you "turn off signatures?" I've read this in a few threads & it seems that you can go through post easier when you use this feature, but I have no idea how to do this. Anyone what to share?

Thank you

Near the top left of the page is "User CP" click on that. On the next page scroll down to the Settings and Options section and click on "Edit Options". Then scroll down to the Thread Display Options section on the right hand side. Uncheck the "Show Signatures" box. Then scroll down and click on "Save Changes"

There you go.

Near the top left of the page is "User CP" click on that. On the next page scroll down to the Settings and Options section and click on "Edit Options". Then scroll down to the Thread Display Options section on the right hand side. Uncheck the "Show Signatures" box. Then scroll down and click on "Save Changes"

There you go.

Thank you so much!!!:) It really has made a difference in the number of pages per thread

Edited by JuneauMe

Thank you so much!!!:) It really has made a difference in the number of pages per thread

I have had signatures turned off for years. It's so much nicer reading through the posts without all that clutter and nonsense some people include in their signatures. Enjoy your new found freedom from unnecessary clutter. Once you have tried it, you will never go back! :D

Another hint - I have my post count set for 20 posts per page (the default is 10). This trims the number of pages in half, making it even easier to scan through them. You can make that change on the same 'Display Options' page.

Edited by boogs

Glad you have learned how to turn the signatures off. Some of them are beyond ridiculous.

Although I was surfing the Disney boards awhile ago, and not being a member, I couldn't turn the signatures off. If you think some of the CC signatures are bad, you should see some of the Disney signatures!

It's so much nicer reading through the posts without all that clutter...

Another hint - I have my post count set for 20 posts per page (the default is 10). This trims the number of pages in half, making it even easier to scan through them. You can make that change on the same 'Display Options' page.

I'm going to do this. Thank you for the tip

Glad you have learned how to turn the signatures off...If you think some of the CC signatures are bad, you should see some of the Disney signatures!

Oh My!

At the base of a reply it gives you the option under the first submit button to not show signature

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is for not showing your signature. It does not turn off the signature of others. And I also think it might apply only to that one reply.

There you go.

Thank you!!

This works fine on computer...But I can't get rid of all the photos...previous/upcoming trips...etc on iPad. Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks again,

Barbara Mc

Be careful about turning off viewing the signature in roll calls. Sometimes someone like me volunteers to keep track of activities. It is easiest to place it in your signature so if doesn't have to be constantly copied and pasted. Also you will note I have a link in the signature to my website where I keep track of members and activities.

Be careful about turning off viewing the signature in roll calls. Sometimes someone like me volunteers to keep track of activities. It is easiest to place it in your signature so if doesn't have to be constantly copied and pasted. Also you will note I have a link in the signature to my website where I keep track of members and activities.

I have had signatures off for years...I need to see things in a nice compact form.

As far as websites on the Roll Calls, I always bookmark them, so I can get to them easily.