Pizza delivery area question

Azure Moon

ar1950, Colo Cruiser, bhopal21, and Thrak, awesome! You all made my day, thank you. :) I didn't realize the pizza was so close by. Can not wait to enjoy a movie and pizza, even if the weather gets a bit chilly. I'm ready for it! Keeping my fingers crossed that there will be a good movie showing :D.

Except for the Royal and Regal which I have not seen, the MUTS movie screens are pretty bad. They are not HD, so you are getting a DVD blown up on an SD screen.

According to the Princess Literature:

Pizzeria (poolside) Caribbean, Coral, Crown, Diamond, Emerald, Golden, Grand, Island, Regal, Royal, Ruby, Sapphire, Star Princess 11 AM - Midnight

These time do vary by sailing. I was just checking my Coral Princess Patters (Panama Canal) and the Grill closed at 9PM, the Pizzeria at 11PM. On the Star Princess (Hawaii) some nights the Grill and Pizzeria closed at 10PM, other nights 11PM.

On the Royal Princess in May while watching MUTS they came around several times. First time was popcorn, second pizza, third soft serve ice cream. Did not do MUTS on our recent Grand Princess cruise so not sure what they served (too cold and rainy)

Except for the Royal and Regal which I have not seen, the MUTS movie screens are pretty bad. They are not HD, so you are getting a DVD blown up on an SD screen.

Not to mention the ambient noise from chatty fellow passengers. And staffers walking in front of you. And the pool sloshing. And...

I've enjoyed a few MUTS movies (especially Snow White and the Huntsman, mostly because a storm at sea broke out during the exciting parts), but if there were a film I really, really wanted to see, MUTS sure wouldn't be my first choice.

Not to mention the ambient noise from chatty fellow passengers. And staffers walking in front of you. And the pool sloshing. And...

I've enjoyed a few MUTS movies (especially Snow White and the Huntsman, mostly because a storm at sea broke out during the exciting parts), but if there were a film I really, really wanted to see, MUTS sure wouldn't be my first choice.

I will be on the Regal this November. Princess claims the Royal and Regal MUTS screens are HD. I'll have to see if the movies are from a Blu-ray or DVD disc. Also, when showing live programs like Monday Night Football, if they are receiving an HD or SD broadcast signal.

Edited by Cinerama