coffee maker

patfred

I know that Haven suites have the LaVazza Blue pod machines. The butler explains the function and you can call ahead to the landside concierge and tell them your preferences for coffee and tea and condiments.

Don't know about non-Haven on Jewel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone just off of the Jewel can you tell me if they have coffee makers in the room.

Balcony and higher categories have a coffee maker.

If you have Oceanview or Inside, ask your cabin steward if he can find one for you. It might be possible. If he does, I'd tip him then for the service.

I will be in a balcony cabin on the Epic - can someone please tell me what type of coffeemaker? e.g. # of cups? type of coffee? is it any good?? what about 'real' cream - is that a possibility? (I know there are fridges but wondering if they are just the minibar type that keeps things cool - not a 'real' fridge that can maintain dairy products at the right temps)?

Thanks!

Dear Froufie,

Having heavy cream is wonderful in coffee and some teas too. Hot chocolate as well.

Ordering in the am probably from cabin service may be your best method asking for ice also so it may be chilled well.

:cool:

I will be in a balcony cabin on the Epic - can someone please tell me what type of coffeemaker? e.g. # of cups? type of coffee? is it any good?? what about 'real' cream - is that a possibility? (I know there are fridges but wondering if they are just the minibar type that keeps things cool - not a 'real' fridge that can maintain dairy products at the right temps)?

Thanks!

Thanks!

We've stayed in a Balcony on the Epic and yes, coffee pot is just a regular small 4 cup basket style. Don't remember the type of coffee, about the same as found in some hotels, packets make 2 small cups. The coffee in the cabin isn't as good as your home brewed but we usually get room service. We order on the card found in the room and place it on the door handle so that we receive it whenever we specify in the morning (usually around 7 for us).

The other thing we do is ask to have the fridge emptied so that we can put meds and have room for some wine and/or juice etc. The steward is always happy to do this for us. The fridge is small but is a real fridge and will keep things chilled, including dairy products. (on yes, they supply both non dairy creamer and real cream too and the steward will replenish this though you may need to ask if you run out.) ;)

Have a great cruise.