{{***MSC-DIVINA***LIVE***August 23rd - 30th***}}

Mikesa1721

We also onboard now. Beautiful ship! Good lunch food, liked everything. But I agree closet space for three is not enough, even though my DH and DS are light packers.

Have a wonderful cruise. Will watch for your updates. Enjoy sail away with the beautiful lights of Miami.

Boarded the Divina this morning @ 11:45. Very smooth embarkation! They would not allow us to have lunch in the Villa Rosa , something about a private party for travel agents! The buffet was okay & overall it was enjoyable. Went to customer service to inquire as to the possibility of an upgraded cabin to be closer to our friends that we invited along & were told three different stories! The last person told us to come back after 7pm. We have a balcony cabin with an obstructed view. Our daughter came with us, so three of us to a cabin. The sofa pulls out into what appears to be a queen size bed, when open, it will block access to the balcony. There is not as much closet space as what we are used to on Princess, it's going to be a tight fit with the 3 of us putting clothes away. Our cabin adjoins w/another one & we can hear the neighbors thru the adjoining door. Looking forward to a great week, not going to let the little nicknoids get to us. Here to relax & enjoy.

Have a great cruise!:D

Well folks,,,we are finally home after another fantastic MSC Divina experience. Saying goodbye to our butler Johnny turned out to be an extremely emotional time for my girlfriend Kim and myself. We have become very good friends and the thought of the possibility of not seeing him again really hit home once we made it to the gangway to disembark. Johnny assured us that he will try and do his very best to be reassigned to Divina in December when he returns but unfortunately, he doesn't have the final say. He did give both Kim and myself a very nice gift to bring home with us though:(:(

<a href=GOPR2023_zps0a0f08ba.jpg' alt='GOPR2023_

Edited by Mikesa1721

Boarded the Divina this morning @ 11:45. Very smooth embarkation! :DThey would not allow us to have lunch in the Villa Rosa :eek:, something about a private party for travel agents! The buffet was okay & overall it was enjoyable. Went to customer service to inquire as to the possibility of an upgraded cabin to be closer to our friends that we invited along & were told three different stories! The last person told us to come back after 7pm. We have a balcony cabin with an obstructed view. Our daughter came with us, so three of us to a cabin. The sofa pulls out into what appears to be a queen size bed, when open, it will block access to the balcony. There is not as much closet space as what we are used to on Princess, it's going to be a tight fit with the 3 of us putting clothes away. Our cabin adjoins w/another one & we can hear the neighbors thru the adjoining door. Looking forward to a great week, not going to let the little nicknoids get to us. Here to relax & enjoy. :D

JBmom,,,hope everything works out for you!!! I will agree that there is very little storage, even in a YC3. I had 2 out of the 6 drawers,,my girlfriend had the rest,,so I had to put some of my clothes in the night stands and in the cabinet under the tv in the living room. We managed quite well,,,but we are in a YC1 for 19 days in October 2015, and not sure how we will deal with less storage areas,,

Well folks,,,we are finally home after another fantastic MSC Divina experience. Saying goodbye to our butler Johnny turned out to be an extremely emotional time for my girlfriend Kim and myself. We have become very good friends and the thought of the possibility of not seeing him again really hit home once we made it to the gangway to disembark. Johnny assured us that he will try and do his very best to be reassigned to Divina in December when he returns but unfortunately, he doesn't have the final say. He did give both Kim and myself a very nice gift to bring home with us though:(:(

<a href=GOPR2023_zps0a0f08ba.jpg' alt='GOPR2023_

Oh how nice. I'm so jealous. Glad you are home and thans again for taking us along.

Mike any pictures of the yacht club room and areas.

I'm glad you asked Riclop:

I'll take you on a guided tour of the Yacht Club "One Pool" and "One Bar" Areas First:

There are 4 entrances to the Yacht Club "One Pool" Area on deck 18. The first is the entrance port side forward. There are two ways to get to this door. There is an elevator which is located on deck 15 and 16 port side, just across from staterooms 15013 and 16019. There is also a staircase which will take you to this entrance which is located near stateroom 16027.

<a href=GOPR1896_zps2ee6a7e8.jpg' alt='GOPR1896_

Edited by Mikesa1721

Starboard Side Stairway Looking Down. The One Bar is just to your right as you walk down these stairs:

GOPR1911_zps4a117ab6.jpg

Just on the other side of the glass wall you will find the One Bar and the mini buffet:

<a href=GOPR1912_zps8cf3da74.jpg' alt='GOPR1912_

Edited by Mikesa1721

Thanks for your great live review!! It looks like you had a wonderful time .

Next Saturday I will be sailing away on her sadly but I won't be on the yacht club. I'm sure it will be a great cruise even without the yacht club!

We had a great time Dog,,,we met some fantastic people, made some new friends, and shed some tears along the way. You'll have a great time no matter where you stay on the ship however. The pool decks can become crowded during the day, the buffet lines can become hectic,,and some people can be downright rude, but if you can take all of this in stride,,,you'll have a great time just as we did. Enjoy your cruise Dog, and bring an extra large suitcase so you can smuggle us back onboard!!!:D:D

We had a great time Dog,,,we met some fantastic people, made some new friends, and shed some tears along the way. You'll have a great time no matter where you stay on the ship however. The pool decks can become crowded during the day, the buffet lines can become hectic,,and some people can be downright rude, but if you can take all of this in stride,,,you'll have a great time just as we did. Enjoy your cruise Dog, and bring an extra large suitcase so you can smuggle us back onboard!!!:D:D

Ok, I'm pulling out my biggest suitcase right now!

I have to say I'm a very easy going sprain and have very low expectations as to how to enjoy a cruise .. I've never had a bad cruise and I sail low budget carnival cruises most of the time, so.. I know I'll enjoy it!!

As for the pool crowds and rude people, I just ignore it all and have a good time!!

Ok, I'm pulling out my biggest suitcase right now!

I have to say I'm a very easy going sprain and have very low expectations as to how to enjoy a cruise .. I've never had a bad cruise and I sail low budget carnival cruises most of the time, so.. I know I'll enjoy it!!

As for the pool crowds and rude people, I just ignore it all and have a good time!!

Good for you!!! Claim your own little piece of the ship and enjoy it!! If you want to get away from everyone, try deck 16 just behind the large television screen. They have loungers there and it seemed to be less crowded than around the Aqua Park on deck 14 and 15 and the Garden Pool area. If you want to avoid the crowds at the breakfast time buffet, show up early,,our cousins brought our nephew there around 7:00am and she told us it was a ghost town at that hour.

Enjoy the shows as well,,they are fantastic!!! Beware of the Starwalker show though,,there will be 4 guys with red noses on following you down the stairs, imitating your every move. I got caught and I knew about this before but was running late, but it was all in good fun, the video of it is even funnier!!!

Good for you!!! Claim your own little piece of the ship and enjoy it!! If you want to get away from everyone, try deck 16 just behind the large television screen. They have loungers there and it seemed to be less crowded than around the Aqua Park on deck 14 and 15 and the Garden Pool area. If you want to avoid the crowds at the breakfast time buffet, show up early,,our cousins brought our nephew there around 7:00am and she told us it was a ghost town at that hour.

Enjoy the shows as well,,they are fantastic!!! Beware of the Starwalker show though,,there will be 4 guys with red noses on following you down the stairs, imitating your every move. I got caught and I knew about this before but was running late, but it was all in good fun, the video of it is even funnier!!!

Thanks for the tips!!

I can't wait for the shows! That's my favorite thing about a cruise ship and I know I will not be disappointed. I will look out for the red noses!,

Thanks for your great live review!! It looks like you had a wonderful time .

Next Saturday I will be sailing away on her sadly but I won't be on the yacht club. I'm sure it will be a great cruise even without the yacht club!

Will also be on the divina next Saturday - can't wait. We're in cabin 15029, one or the sqarer cabins in the YC I think

Thanks Mike for the pictures.

I have plenty more Riclop. I'm waiting for photo bucket to upload them all. I think I snapped close to 3,000 pics with my Canon, and close to 750 with my GoPro along with 20 or so videos. I did a walking tour with my GoPro of the One Pool area which will give you all a better idea of the space,,it may be a bit jerky because of the walking motion, the gimble I had ordered for my GoPro didn't show up in time,,so mad about that,,or else the video would have been smother,,hopefully Youtube can correct it for me.

Edited by Mikesa1721

Will also be on the divina next Saturday - can't wait. We're in cabin 15029, one or the sqarer cabins in the YC I think

Bon Voyage JPR61,,,I want to hear all about your Yacht Club experience when you get back!!! I think you'll come back with the same conclusion as we did. Once you sail in the Yacht Club,,you'll never sail anywhere else on the ship!!! It will take just a one minute walk through the buffet area on deck 14 to come to this conclusion.

I took this pic just in front of the door to your stateroom,,,sorry the quality isn't so good,,I haven't figured out why my GoPro shoots such lousy indoor pictures,,everything outside looks good though:confused::confused:

<a href=GOPR1954_zps0add7b41.jpg' alt='GOPR1954_