Well I have never!

Doing well - hope you are too. Need to see you on a ship again sometime!

A couple more - have avoided the naughty room so far and completely avoid the ship port shopping lectures!

We just had a baby girl on June 20th. We're looking to take Grandeur to the Bahamas or Bermuda with her in 2016. Just waiting to see the summer 2016 schedule to come out. But we're up for anything. I will keep you posted. Please let me know what you are up to for 2016.

We just had a baby girl on June 20th. We're looking to take Grandeur to the Bahamas or Bermuda with her in 2016. Just waiting to see the summer 2016 schedule to come out. But we're up for anything. I will keep you posted. Please let me know what you are up to for 2016.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Just as a reality check we just were on Grandeur in July with our whole family - which now includes a 15 month old grandson!

Check my posts as time goes on - I'll look for yours as well. We'll find a ship and a date sometime!

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Just as a reality check we just were on Grandeur in July with our whole family - which now includes a 15 month old grandson!

Check my posts as time goes on - I'll look for yours as well. We'll find a ship and a date sometime!

Thanks Mike. This has been the most amazing summer of my life. And now that I'm around the board more often, we can continue annoying our wives talking to each other...and matching up a cruise.

How was Grandeur?

Thanks Mike. This has been the most amazing summer of my life. And now that I'm around the board more often' date=' we can continue annoying our wives talking to each other...and matching up a cruise.

How was Grandeur?[/quote']

While an older but extremely well maintained and refurbished ship without some of the whistles and bells that Explorer has, Grandeur is a great ship with an excellent crew which we have been on twice for a Bermuda 7 night since sailing with you on Explorer. Will sail on her again for sure and do like the extra time in Bermuda with that itinerary.

Glad to see you back on the boards.

Sorry - don't meant to hijack the thread......OK one more thing we've never done is miss the ship in a port of call.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

While an older but extremely well maintained and refurbished ship without some of the whistles and bells that Explorer has, Grandeur is a great ship with an excellent crew which we have been on twice for a Bermuda 7 night since sailing with you on Explorer. Will sail on her again for sure and do like the extra time in Bermuda with that itinerary.

Glad to see you back on the boards.

Sorry - don't meant to hijack the thread......OK one more thing we've never done is miss the ship in a port of call.

Thanks for the info Mike. I like the idea of an extra day in Bermuda and an extra sea day or hanging out in the Bahamas for 3 days. It's only 2 hours to the Port of Baltimore from my house.

As not to totally hijack the thread, I've also never been to any of the official song and dance shows or ice skated.

Since my memory can't distinguish activities on each specific cruise across lines, I will list things that I have not done on any cruise.

Never been on Oasis or Allure, so that rules out a number of previously listed things.

Never used spa services.

Never been to art auction

Never gambled at table games

Never booked next cruise onboard

Never been at Captains table

Never stayed on ship while in port

Never chair-hogged

Never have a bad time

A related thread would be "Things that I have done on previous cruises, but don't do any more"

I've never ice skated onboard a Royal Caribbean ship, despite sailing on ships with ice skating available nine times so far.

I believe this is the only thing that I have not done either. Frank won't climb the rock wall so he has not done that, but we have done pretty much all there is to do on a ship :D

Never booked next cruise onboard

Never been at Captains table

I started doing the first one in 2011 when I was sure we were cruising every year. The rules have changed now, but if I know what cruise I want next and its a 7 day we book it for the OBC and for something to look forward to in easing the PCD.

The second one will probably only happen if the Captain starts inviting people on casual, or smart casual night. We don't bring the suits and gowns any more. Now if the Captain checks the Passenger list and sees that I'm on board and must dine with me, they can throw in the tux rental too.

Really????? Diamond + and haven't attended any of those popular activities!?! Next cruise you must go to the Love and Marriage Show... It really is hilarious and worth attending!! I like to play bingo for the big jackpots or in hopes of winning a cruise... I have never gone to Quest but always heard it is a hoot for people of all ages! Never been to the Spa... I don't want to pay the marked up prices at sea.... :)

D+ and never to any of those.... Maybe they were in the cabin most of the time.... bow chicka bow bow.... :eek:

This will be our 3rd time on a Genisis class ship, Oasis, Allure,

now the Oasis again this fall. I've never tried the rock climbing, or zip line, or

flow rider. I have won the game of Quest twice, and taught my son's team to win once.

My sister and I went to watch once, and we laughed so hard, we couldn't take decent photos.

however , for my 70th birthday,

I will be Boogie Board/surfing, (I tried it for the first time

in Mexico last year.) And I will do the on board zipline, this time, as I ended up loving the quarter mile long Dragonsbreath Zipline ,

over the caribbean last year in Haiti. It seemed like everyone from 17yrs. to 75, was loving it. big smiles.

great adventure.