Must Eat Foods

abr5000

the lobster!

Yukon golden potato soup! oh my sweet baby jesus! i had 5 bowls of it the one night it was on the menu!! i would have had a 6th (and maybe 7th), but the show we wanted to see was already starting to fill up and we had to leave!

Panko crusted shrimp, i had 2 orders of those.

and everyone will say the chocolate cake thing. but frankly, i dont see the big deal. then again, im not a chocolate fan. but my 8 yr old, who loves sweets, wasnt even impressed with it. personally i think its overrated ;) :o

Cheese Plate

Crème Brulee

Guys Pig Patty with the yummy fries;)

Chocolate Chip Cookies (little vanilla ice cream in the middle for a ice cream sandwich)

My husband loves the Caesar Salad & Warm Melting Cake

I'm a simple guy with simple taste.

I ate so many cheese burgers, and fries with the chili, nacho cheese, jalapenos and sour cream on them!

That was just from the Buffet. We ate at the Buffet for dinner way more than the MDR.

The chocolate melting cake is awesome. I loved it.

My favorites are the lobster bisque and the chocolate bread pudding in the MDR. I think it's called something like "Bitter and Blanc". Whatever they call it, it's so good!

I've never had a bad meal in the MDR, so we tend to stick to that instead of the buffet. We even go there for breakfast! We've found we can have a much better breakfast and be done in about the same amount of time it would take us to go through the buffet line!

* I really like the jerk chicken on Caribbean day at the buffet.

* The short ribs and the prime rib are usually my favorites in the MDR when offered.

* The warm chocolate melting cake is worth a try if you've never had it. I didn't like it at all, but now I know better.