Best foward facing Penthouse on the Breakaway

Cruise a holic

Hello,

We will, for the first time be sailing next summer on the NCL Breakaway. A change from our usual Celebrity Summit. We have reserved a forward facing Penthouse that has access to the Haven. We have booked deck nine-which really looks like a nice pic-cabins above and below. Since it is early, we can move to any foward facing suite. Anybody know which one is larger-non-handicapped-and or which might be the most comfortable?

Thanks,

Hello,

We will, for the first time be sailing next summer on the NCL Breakaway. A change from our usual Celebrity Summit. We have reserved a forward facing Penthouse that has access to the Haven. We have booked deck nine-which really looks like a nice pic-cabins above and below. Since it is early, we can move to any foward facing suite. Anybody know which one is larger-non-handicapped-and or which might be the most comfortable?

Thanks,

Haven't heard a lot of feedback about variations on those rooms. Maybe look for Bear3412 thread who has a spreadsheet about the BA rooms and links to some pics in cases.

I don't know if other then the one handicapped room if there is any difference

in size. I know that deck 13 has the hull enclosed balconies. My daughter

and I stayed in 12706 and loved the suite. There is a you tube video for

cabin 10106, which does show the cabin and balcony. Our balcony was small, but I will never hesitate to book this room again. You will enjoy the suite

life on NCl.

After many cruises on Celebrity to Bermuda, we also chose the Breakaway in a FFP this past May. While the two largest suites are on deck 9 and deck 12, 12 will provide you with a MUCH better view facing forwards. You are also much closer to the Haven if you usually take the stairs.

We stayed in room 9706 foward facing penthouse. I can answer any questions you may have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you like it? Much motion? We want a good sized cabin. Balcony size not so important. Sailed 4 times on summit , want

A new experience. We loved the Allure and Oasis but in August want to sail from close to home. Did you enjoy the cruise?

I loved it, cruise was great. So much to do on board. The room is great. You have a table with 4 chairs for eating, if you have any meals in room. You have a living room with couch and big screen TV and chair. Espresso machine. The bedroom has king size bed and big screen TV. Plenty of storage and suite cases fit under bed. Bathroom is great. Two sinks. Bath tub and separate shower. Shower is big. Terrace is small there are two wicker chairs and table. Also has DVR payers in bedroom and living room.

The haven pool area is good too. Although the pool is not that big. Two pools only have lounge chairs in them. Pool area has retractable roof which they close if it rains.

You will love it.

You can eat all meals in the Haven Restaurant if you want.

Have a great cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk