Love Boat Cast

cruznliz

Just noticed that the TV show "The Talk" (CBS) is having the Love Boat cast and Jack Jones today. (1PM Pacific time). It's from last November but I never saw it! :eek:

Thanks for the heads up! I wonder if Princess will repeat this onboard along with the old Love Boat episodes?

We have been watching Love Boat episodes 7 days a week on the MeTV Network. :eek: It plays in the morning but we set the DVR and watch them in the evenings. Unfortunately they are going down to once a week in September. Better than nothing. MeTV stands for "Memorable Entertainment TV" and they only show old shows. Here's there website: http://metvnetwork.com/wheretowatch/

We have been watching Love Boat episodes 7 days a week on the MeTV Network. :eek: ... MeTV stands for "Memorable Entertainment TV" and they only show old shows. Here's there website: http://metvnetwork.com/wheretowatch/

This is good news. I've been wondering where to find the old episodes. DH announced the other day that maybe he should watch some Love Boat before we go on the 50th Anniversary Cruise in December next year. Of course, this shocked me because a) everyone had seen the Love Boat, and b) EVERYONE has seen the Love Boat. (I have known the man for decades and how did I not know he missed Captain Stubing?:eek:)

This is good news. I've been wondering where to find the old episodes. DH announced the other day that maybe he should watch some Love Boat before we go on the 50th Anniversary Cruise in December next year. Of course, this shocked me because a) everyone had seen the Love Boat, and b) EVERYONE has seen the Love Boat. (I have known the man for decades and how did I not know he missed Captain Stubing?:eek:)

We're going on the Anniversary Cruise as well. I haven't been following the roll call thread too much because it's so far away. But we are looking forward to seeing the Love Boat cast - maybe! It could happen!! ;)

I recorded the hour and was very disappointed that three fourths of it was "interrupted" by President Obama's breaking news. Does any one know how I can view the program in its entirety?

Check the website for the network or the show itself. Some allow you to view entire episodes online once the show has aired.