Coffee???

Lizard755

We have been considering buying a beverage package. The select and the Premium package. I have been unable to determine if regular coffee is included with the package. Maybe it is free??? I believe coke products and juices are also included but unable to determine if a good old cup of coffee (not specialty) is as well. This will be our first cruise and there seems to be so much to learn. Thanks to all of the posters out there - we newbies really to appreciate it!!

Soda (cokes, etc...) are NOT included in your fare. You can buy a soda by the can, if you don't want to buy the soda package (which is fountain soda).

Coffee, tea (iced or hot), milk, ice water, lemonade or flavored water, and juice at breakfast IS included in your fare.

Good old coffee and tea are no extra charge. There is also lemonade, iced tea and some flavoured waters available at no charge. You don't need a package to get these items

I would, however, take the word GOOD out of your comment

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Forums mobile app

I would say the coffee is great...out of the four different cruise lines we have been on, Royal's coffee is by far the best.

Well if it's any better than Carny or Princess, then it may be palatable. Are you referring to a house brand/blend or Seattle's Worst?

We hated the original coffee that was available... we had to water it down and still no luck.

We did however think the hot tea choices were ok

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

We like the coffee because we can pour a lot of cream in it...I love a strong cup of coffee and this fits the bill. It's a one cup eye opener!

LOL, good one, Seattle's Best....love it.:)

Simply calling a spade a spade....Seattle's Best is actually pretty bad coffee...better than Folger's and Maxwell House, but not by much. And I'm also not a fan of their owner Starbucks either - overpriced burnt tasting coffee.

We have been considering buying a beverage package. The select and the Premium package. I have been unable to determine if regular coffee is included with the package. Maybe it is free??? I believe coke products and juices are also included but unable to determine if a good old cup of coffee (not specialty) is as well. This will be our first cruise and there seems to be so much to learn. Thanks to all of the posters out there - we newbies really to appreciate it!!

My wife is a coffee drinker, and will tolerate their "regular" coffee in the morning. She got the replenish package, which includes, soda, premium coffee(latte, ect), non alcohol drinks from bar. If you get select and premium it doesn't include premium coffee.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Thanks everyone. I am still on the fence regarding a beverage package....I may wait until the cruise starts to see how much I may actually be drinking. Good to know about the coffee; I may try to wing it and just try it. Will be sailing on the Grandeur of the Sea. My husband is planning on the Premium Package. I may just buy my drinks as I go.

Thanks everyone. I am still on the fence regarding a beverage package....I may wait until the cruise starts to see how much I may actually be drinking. Good to know about the coffee; I may try to wing it and just try it. Will be sailing on the Grandeur of the Sea. My husband is planning on the Premium Package. I may just buy my drinks as I go.

I'm getting the replenish package because I'm not much of a booze drinker (I may do the drink of the day in the afternoon), but would like the premium, non-battery acid coffee.