Adult pool on the Navigator and show tickets.

nekosimon

Does anyone know the shallowest depth of the adult pool?

Also can show tickets (including ice show) be ordered online or by phone prior to boarding? I have been given conflicting information by RCI.

Thank you

No entertainment tickets can be ordered online or by phone. Once onboard, you will be instructed on how to obtain ice show tickets. All other shows are first come, first served.

Also can show tickets (including ice show) be ordered online or by phone prior to boarding? I have been given conflicting information by RCI.

Thank you

Adult Pool Navigator - Think it's about 3.5" -4"

Show Tickets - The only show on the Navigator that requires tickets is the ice show and tickets can't be booked on line. Time and location for ticket pickup will be printed in the Daily Compass. On Embarkation day tickets will be distributed sometime around 1:00PM. You'll have to check for the location. There will generally be 4 ice show times and if you don't have tickets you can wait in the standby line.

None of the pools are deep...3 ft is about the shallowest.'

All of the ice shows are the same...the theater is small, that's why they have 4 shows, so everyone can fit. You only go to one of the shows.

Because the Navigator Ice Show Tickets are paper not electronic and that they're generally just laid out on a table in the promenade for the taking people can and do take tickets for multiple shows regardless that it's the same show .

Thank you

Thanks everyone for the information. I was just hoping that the pool was not too deep since I am 5'2" and just want to be able to stand up to do some water exercises!

I was told by an RCI representative on the phone that I could order ice show and other show tickets ahead of time. But then later heard that wasn't correct. Thanks for clearing that up!

Thanks everyone for the information. I was just hoping that the pool was not too deep since I am 5'2" and just want to be able to stand up to do some water exercises!

I was told by an RCI representative on the phone that I could order ice show and other show tickets ahead of time. But then later heard that wasn't correct. Thanks for clearing that up!

I am shorter and can stand in most parts of the pool without effort. :)

You have done well, grasshopper, to ignore the RC phone person and come here for your answers.

:D