"Live" - Aloha - Rhapsody of the Seas 5 September 2014 - Hawaii Bound

PCWalton1

Oh no, another room to go through before the security lines [emoji25]

1bdb27e3b465f80ab6c68d11e5d1a1b8.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Mr Walton1,

While you were standing in line to get on the ship, I was sitting in traffic to get home. I would be happy to switch places.:)

Hope you have calm seas and a pleasant cruise.

Thanks for bringing us along.

Craig

Mr Walton1,

While you were standing in line to get on the ship, I was sitting in traffic to get home. I would be happy to switch places.:)

Hope you have calm seas and a pleasant cruise.

Thanks for bringing us along.

Craig

You are right, I better stop complaining. Things could be worse :p

Bill and Marie, it's obvious that you have been to the Hawaiian Islands before, as you talk of your excurisions.......on your own.

If you would like to expand your horizons, I lived in the islands for 14 years, and have since sailed there a few times.

You have your favorites........that is fantastic, and I wish I were there with you, as that is my favorite place in the world!

On the slopes of Haleakala, you might want to stop at the Silver Sword Inn, just for a drink.

In Lahaina.....believe it or not, the Lahaina Inn, right at the pier, makes a great Bloody Mary. In Paia, Mama's Kitchen.....the best restaurant on the island.

Enjoy your cruise...........your deserve it!! I love following along as you have a wonderful talent of story telling, with pictures! Thank you!!;):)

Rick

Bill and Marie, it's obvious that you have been to the Hawaiian Islands before, as you talk of your excurisions.......on your own.

If you would like to expand your horizons, I lived in the islands for 14 years, and have since sailed there a few times.

You have your favorites........that is fantastic, and I wish I were there with you, as that is my favorite place in the world!

On the slopes of Haleakala, you might want to stop at the Silver Sword Inn, just for a drink.

In Lahaina.....believe it or not, the Lahaina Inn, right at the pier, makes a great Bloody Mary. In Paia, Mama's Kitchen.....the best restaurant on the island.

Enjoy your cruise...........your deserve it!! I love following along as you have a wonderful talent of story telling, with pictures! Thank you!!;):)

Rick

Thanks for the suggestions Rick. [emoji3]

Hey Bill,

This one's for you and anyone on your roll call who would like photos of your actual sailing:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2097530

Here's a teaser ... Hope you were waving at us. Where were you standing? :p

DSC07561_zps2d56a047.jpg

What a great picture. We were on deck 10 just forward of the pool.

Melissa and I did this journey the opposite direction in May 2014 on the Radiance. We love your journals and have subscribed. Vancouver area was a little chilly and misty in May but the ocean was very calm for all of the 5 sea days. We did do a turn around for an overturned boat but they determined it was from the Japan earthquake..

Have fun.

Bon Voyage Bill and Marie!

Ken Jones is the cruise director, right? Has he given any indication how much longer he will be on the ship, and when he is handing over to Graham? (It should be sometime this month, but I'd like to update the CD list with the date)

Thanks!

Bon Voyage Bill and Marie!

Ken Jones is the cruise director, right? Has he given any indication how much longer he will be on the ship, and when he is handing over to Graham? (It should be sometime this month, but I'd like to update the CD list with the date)

Thanks!

Hi Donna

Yes Ken is the cruise director. Saw him on the morning show.