830 Dinner - Can we make a 10:30pm show?

Suggest you advise your server when you are seated that you have tickets. Are you sharing a table or just sitting with your own party? I have experienced dining in a group of 'strangers' where people were complaining that service was taking too long where others had ordered more than one entree..... it's certainly doable with the times you have mentioned.

I think you should be ok, but I'd mention your time restraint to your waiter. We've done that and always got out faster than normal, that's with a table for two. Sometimes, on bigger tables, the waiters hold back until everyone is seated. If you have some habitual laggards, that could cause a problem.

With a table for 2, we managed to do dinner in 35 minutes one time - we told the waiter we needed to catch the show, and he got our food out about as fast as we could eat it :) Hour and a half should definitely be doable, just let your waiter know.

No problem. 8:30 is typical "late seating" in the MDR. The shows and evening activities are usually timed around the traditional seating times in the MDR. It's been our experience in recent years that doing MTD at 7'ish, we miss some activities such as Captain's Gala and the Crown & Anchor cocktail reception. Oh well, that's our choice, and as long as we can make it to the late show in the theater, we're happy.