Caribbean Aft Cabin??

cruisefreaks

Had C752 on the Grand and would love to have it again. This was my wife's favorite cabin to date.

B751 has a very large balcony but it's partially obstructed by a beam. I would book C752 which has almost as large a balcony without an obstruction. Additionally it has a better side view and shares the area with suites so you will have the same steward as the one assigned to those suites.

Edited by Thrak

We had B749 last March and loved it. The Caribe balconies, contrary to public opinion are not always the largest particularly on the aft. There is little difference between the Baha and Caribe afts. Either deck will do. If we had a beam problem, it was so minuscule we don't remember it.

One thing about sharing stewards with suites. True, you may get a better steward but you will be sharing him/her with a suite. There are pluses and minuses.

By the way, consider doing the Ultimate Balcony Dining. It's $100 but it is well worth it if you really want to do something nice for your spouse.

I would go for C752 in a heart beat. Well done getting the cabin they are like gold dust!

This is some info I have gleened from CC over the years regarding Grand class fully aft cabins

B748/749 are the corner ones no obstruction

B750/751 have the big beam obstruction in the middle of the balcony

B752/753 have beams but they are more on the side of the balcony and not as bad of an obstruction

B754/B755 have no beam

B756/757 are right next to the A/C units

Jackie

Edited by jackieo