Alfredo's on the Crown?

tjcletsgo

I have seen posts that Sabatini's on the Coral and the Island served Alfredo's pizza for lunch. There was a post that someone was told that there was not sufficient capacity to make pizza's on the Grand class ships such as the Crown to do the same.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

it looks like they are trying to get good use out of spaces that normally dont have anything going on in them. On our last cruise to alaska, they used Crown Grill as Crab Shack for lunch, which I thought was such a nicer venue than a section of the buffet... seeing sabatini's in any form open for lunch would be great

it looks like they are trying to get good use out of spaces that normally dont have anything going on in them. On our last cruise to alaska, they used Crown Grill as Crab Shack for lunch, which I thought was such a nicer venue than a section of the buffet... seeing sabatini's in any form open for lunch would be great

Agreed! It's such a beautiful space; it would be nice to visit it more often!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Off the Coral just yesterday and they had Alfredo's in Sabatini's both days at sea. Not quite as nice as the pub lunch in my opinion, but very good!

Jarrod

Loved Alfredo's pizza and also loved the Pub Lunch. With a 17-day booked on Coral next year you can bet I'll be having both.