gongo lines on this cruise line?

koss78b2

No one is made to do anything. Usually though you will see the congo lines at the sail away party but I do not remember ever seeing them after that.

We do not usually stick around for sail away as we too are not the partier type. So if you are looking for a more sedate atmosphere just go somewhere else on the ship. We have always been able to have a relaxed cruise

Just looking for a peaceful cruise. Does norwegian make congo lines on the cruise ship? make people dance and loud music all over ship?

The other passengers may try to grab you to get you to join in the Conga line but it's entirely up to you whether you do or not. We've always found quiet places on the ship.

Just looking for a peaceful cruise. Does norwegian make congo lines on the cruise ship? make people dance and loud music all over ship?

Yes. Absolutely. Every morning at 7 the non-suite passengers must muster on the pool deck for congo lines and calisthenics. Break dancing is optional for passengers over 40.

Just read all the replies to this initial post. First of all, I can't believe this was a serious question, but then the replies all had me laughing out loud.

I've Congo lined on NCL...& it was lots of fun! If you're not into it, find a more quiet place. Don't sit through it and complain later. May be time to consider a different cruise line! This whole post is ridiculous:rolleyes: