RCCL transfers from Orlando (MCO) to Port Canaveral

texasnana

Only need the shuttle one way as we are renting a car after the cruise. I am looking on the Royal site but they do not have prices. Also is it safe to use another shuttle service? I don't want to miss the cruise.

You will find many recommendations for reliable shuttle services in the Florida Departure Board here on Cruise Critic. Those people make their living off of word of mouth recommendations and very sensitive to cruisers needs.

A one way RCI shuttle costs $38.50, at least it did when I checked last week. I have used them many times, maybe 5-6 times, and they are reliable and good peace of mind, as you load your luggage on the bus and then you don't see it again until it shows up outside your room.

You have to call them to order; not available online. You can also walk up to the RCI counter in the basement of MCO, where the other public transportation is, and just purchase there if you don;t want to call.

I am using Cocoa Beach shuttle next week. They will pick me up in a shared passenger van at my hotel and drop me off at the cruise port. I'll have to lug my luggage to "wherever" when I get to the port but it is cheaper, at $30 pp one way.

I've never used Cocoa beach shuttle before as I've always used RCI, but this time I am trying them. Will see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
Cocoa Beach shuttle offers a 10% discount if you mention the Cruise Critic message board name.

Hello, i am taking a cruise with rccl in november and I am looking for a transfer from the airport to port Canaveral. We are four people coming from italy!! I looked at cocoa beach shuttle and they are the cheapest but i also read very bad comments on trip advisor!! Any advice?has anyone used this company before ?

Thank you in advance

Alice

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello, i am taking a cruise with rccl in november and I am looking for a transfer from the airport to port Canaveral. We are four people coming from italy!! I looked at cocoa beach shuttle and they are the cheapest but i also read very bad comments on trip advisor!! Any advice?has anyone used this company before ?

Thank you in advance

Alice

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I just posted this on the other thread in response to your question, but here it is again:

Cortrans