RCCL Web site problems?

AlanFromFL

Working for me right now, 6:07PM Central. I was able to log in but get this message if I attempt to access my upcoming cruise:

We're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. For assistance, please call 866-562-7625.

There was this banner displayed as well:

Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.

Edited by rhuntington3

I had an issue yesterday, spotted a price drop, called RCI customer services (in Guatemala for UK customers), first time they told me I was in the booking and they could not access it, called aboout 3 hours later and they could not find the booking, the chap I spoke with gave me his email address and said he would sort it, I sent him an email with all the details and a screen print of the price drop. He did not make any changes and today the price has gone back up, do you think they will still honour it?