Impossible to Make MTD Reservations Online!

yogimax

I have two cruises booked, one for November and one for December. Both have MTD but I have not been able to select times using online booking. Both say that I should wait until getting onboard.

I called RCCL and they had no explanation, nor could they make the reservations.

Anyone know what's going on?

We sail in 29 days and still cannot book MTD times.

We will just wait until we get onboard.

I have tried several times with no success and all in it has been a very frustrating experience.

Maria:(

We have a sailing on November 1, less than 60 days and still can not book any dining reservations, even for the specialty restaurant. Yesterday I called Royal to ask when they will be loading the MTD dining times for us to book. The CSR called resolutions while I was on the phone with her and resolutions said they were loading them over the weekend. If you do not see them loaded in a few days, you can call Royal to ask when dining will be loaded on the system for your sail date.

I have two cruises booked, one for November and one for December. Both have MTD but I have not been able to select times using online booking. Both say that I should wait until getting onboard.

I called RCCL and they had no explanation, nor could they make the reservations.

Anyone know what's going on?

We had a terrible time trying to book on line. After several attempts I eventually called up and told them the problem that I was having and the person then took my details about timings for each night. It took about 25 minutes to do this. When I looked online later in the week none of my bookings seemed to be there but there was a statement at the top which said that some bookings might not appear so I thought nothing of it. We happened to call Royal Caribbean about something else so I thought I would check that our MTD bookings were ok. None of them had been made! And when I tried to book the same times which I had previously wanted most of them were not available which was really disappointing because we had planned our day and other activities at night around our meals. Plus the fact that the time that I wanted on my dad's 66th birthday on 16 October was not available also upset us because we had wanted to have a drink on the balcony first. Emailed about this and initially they said that nothing could be done but eventually we managed to get all of the times which we originally wanted. However, I will wait until we are actually on board to see if this is actually true. Don't know who works on their website but you would think that a company as big as RCCL would have a much better website. :(

We have a sailing on November 1, less than 60 days and still can not book any dining reservations, even for the specialty restaurant. Yesterday I called Royal to ask when they will be loading the MTD dining times for us to book. The CSR called resolutions while I was on the phone with her and resolutions said they were loading them over the weekend. If you do not see them loaded in a few days, you can call Royal to ask when dining will be loaded on the system for your sail date.

It seems this is a system wide problem which needs to addressed!

We sailed on a b2b on Freedom, and NEVER was able to make MTD reservations online. When we tried to make them after boarding, nothing was available after 5:30 or before 7:30.

No problem, right? Just show up at 6:30 and wait for a table, which, as many posters here are militant about saying that they have never waited more than 5 or 10 minutes. Right. Each night we are told the wait would be 45 minutes. Not a good situation. I will say, however, that this was the first time we ever had this issue with MTD. It was annoying enough that we went back to early seeing on our next cruise.

The MTD reservations on the website make you reserve every single day, it's a bit disappointing you can't do it for one night only. I was planning to reserve for embarkation day, but none of the rest as I simply don't know where we will be!

The MTD reservations on the website make you reserve every single day, it's a bit disappointing you can't do it for one night only. I was planning to reserve for embarkation day, but none of the rest as I simply don't know where we will be!

I had to make mine for the entire week and then go back and cancel the days that we did not want:rolleyes: