Does Carnival Have A Coke Card?

GTO-Girl

Never tried to buy one on Carnival but really enjoyed this on Royal.

I am NOT asking about the Cheers package, but only the one where we could get unlimited sodas all week.

I have looked and looked on the website but can't find what I need!

Thanks guys!!!

Never tried to buy one on Carnival but really enjoyed this on Royal.

I am NOT asking about the Cheers package, but only the one where we could get unlimited sodas all week.

I have looked and looked on the website but can't find what I need!

Thanks guys!!!

Hi GTO-Girl :)

I just wanted to drop you a link that is packed with detailed info in regards

to the Bottomless Bubbles program aboard Carnival.

Carnival - Bottomless Bubbles Program

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/fountain_funcard.htm

Have a terrific day!

:)

Also, just so you know, it is not fountain soda.

It is warm, and sometimes flat, soda, out of a can.:mad:

Fine with me, I have never gotten a flat soda when asking for one with the soda card at a bar anywhere on any ship. Maybe a little warm if on a lido bar but never flat. If you are that concerned, ask them to open a new can and I am pretty sure they wouldn't say no. Besides, even if the can they have open already is somewhat flat, they probably don't have enough left in that can to fill your cup or tumbler or whatever so they'd have to open another can anyway. Also, they do have access to ice and just ask for a little bit if warm soda is a concern to you. Personally, I don't like fountain soda anyway. Can easily be too bitter or too syrupy. Would rather have soda from a can anytime. Also, Coke in a can usually doesn't go flat too quickly. Not like pepsi, which is flat 5 minutes after you open the can or bottle lol.

Fine with me, I have never gotten a flat soda when asking for one with the soda card at a bar anywhere on any ship. Maybe a little warm if on a lido bar but never flat. If you are that concerned, ask them to open a new can and I am pretty sure they wouldn't say no. Besides, even if the can they have open already is somewhat flat, they probably don't have enough left in that can to fill your cup or tumbler or whatever so they'd have to open another can anyway. Also, they do have access to ice and just ask for a little bit if warm soda is a concern to you. Personally, I don't like fountain soda anyway. Can easily be too bitter or too syrupy. Would rather have soda from a can anytime. Also, Coke in a can usually doesn't go flat too quickly. Not like pepsi, which is flat 5 minutes after you open the can or bottle lol.

LOL! See, and I am the complete opposite. I ONLY drink soda from a fountain. You have NO idea how happy I am to see a 7-11 after getting off the ship. Gotta have my Big Gulp of Diet Coke.:D:D

LOL! See, and I am the complete opposite. I ONLY drink soda from a fountain. You have NO idea how happy I am to see a 7-11 after getting off the ship. Gotta have my Big Gulp of Diet Coke.:D:D

I will go for a nice 32 oz. coke if I'm in a wawa because it is usually way cheaper than a bottled soda and of course in land restaurants, it is always fountain soda that is served (funny in the mdr on a cruise ship it is canned though haha) so I deal with it but would rather prefer canned or bottled soda. Everybody has their own tastes though. I have just had enough experiences with bad fountain soda that if given the option, I will go with the pre-packaged stuff.

Also, just so you know, it is not fountain soda.

It is warm, and sometimes flat, soda, out of a can.:mad:

Don't forget to add that it is also a sometimes already opened, 90 degree soda being poured over ice which yields a flat, lukewarm, watered down drink. The lido bar on back of Splendor was pouring 90 degree soda over ice when I went to the Mexican Riviera in 2011.