Why Conquest late departure Sept. 14?

SeagoingMom

I just asked my husband the same thing as I can see the ship still sitting there as I'm sitting on my sofa in my condo. We were wondering why the ship is still in port at 6:56 PM.

Edited by cjskids

My sister-in-law is on this cruise -she is at dinner and they have not left - all they have told them is that they are running tests.

Tests? Hmm -- intriguing. Perhaps they are testing the flat iron steaks for doneness?

Hope your SIL does not spend her cruise in Miami!

grandkids are on the conquest. they said they announced that they were testing. This is a delayed honeymoon. i hope Carnival is comping drinks for sitting in port. This is not normal as we cruise with carnival.

I don't see any reason why they should do that! as long as they reach their next port of call on time which happens to be Half Moon Cay, I don't see any problem...!

Anyone know why Conquest has not yet departed Miami? It's 6:30. As far as I know, she was scheduled to depart at 4 PM!

I'm on the ship. They are done with the tests, but now waiting for an ambulance for a sick passenger. Some are complaining, I'm on vacation!! I don't care when we leave!

Edited by cruise_girl2002