OASIS Dynamic Dining: Same Menu's As Quantum?

Mott1086

Hey Gang:

I'm Not Sure If This Has Been Answered Before...And If It Has, I Apologize Greatly.

When The Dynamic Dining Concept Comes To Oasis, With The Same Menus That Are On Quantum / Anthem Be Used?

I THOUGHT I Read Somewhere That The Menus Would Be The Same Throughout The Fleet...However, I Can't Seem To Find That Anywhere Now.

Anyone Have Any Idea On This?

Thank You, Kindly

-Michael

On the Royal Caribbean home page under "Plan A Cruise", there is a link under Quantum of the Seas for "Onboard Experience". This is the general link for all of Royal Caribbean and not specific for Quantum. Under "Complimentary Dining":

Fine Dining Included In Your Cruise Fare

"Once onboard, you will enjoy dining options that are rich in flavor and ambience. Savor dish after dish of fine cuisine, casual plates and snacks prepared by our chefs in a variety of venues from deck to deck. See which dining venues are on your ship."

They list Silk, American Icon Grill, Chic, The Grande Restaurant, Coastal Kitchen* (*Exclusively for suite guests); with links to menus for these new venues under "Learn More"; along with Main Dining Room, My Time Dining, Windjammer Marketplace, Brasserie 30, Sorrento's Pizza, Park Cafe, Solarium Bistro, Jade Sushi, Boardwalk Dog House, Boardwalk Donuts, Vitality Cafe, Room Service, Cafe Promenade, Cafe Latte-tudes.

Based on this, it may be safe to assume the menus will be the same on Oasis, Freedom, and Adventure; however, the American Icon Grill mentions the experience as "...and one of the more casual main dining options on Quantum of the SeasSM and Anthem of the SeasSM."

Since this menu has yet to be tested with current cruise passengers and debuts on Quantum, my guess is there may be tweaks in the menus like they did on Freedom when introducing changes to the current MDR menus a couple years ago. Once the tweaks are worked out, I would think the menus would be the same on all ships with those restaurants as it would be cost effective to buy in bulk.

Edited by TM38Rob

Does anyone know when this will start? We are on the Feb 28 sailing of Oasis and currently the dining section is on lock down on the RCCL page and nothing can be booked. Just wondering if it will be available on our sailing, and when reservations will start?

Edited by csaeroach

Does anyone know when this will start? We are on the Feb 28 sailing of Oasis and currently the dining section is on lock down on the RCCL page and nothing can be booked. Just wondering if it will be available on our sailing, and when reservations will start?

Royal has said Dynamic Dining will start on Oasis in March. I don't believe a specific date has been given.

Edited by clarea

I'm sure I can find this with a little search, but I'm lazy... Will the early and late seating still exist on the Oasis or will it all be just come when you want and go where you want each day. We are stuck with the early seating for a cruise in Oct 2015 and wanted the late, but it's already waitlisted. Can always switch to MTD, but it's more money upfront.

I'm sure I can find this with a little search, but I'm lazy... Will the early and late seating still exist on the Oasis or will it all be just come when you want and go where you want each day. We are stuck with the early seating for a cruise in Oct 2015 and wanted the late, but it's already waitlisted. Can always switch to MTD, but it's more money upfront.

As far as is known right now, once Dynamic Dining is implemented on a ship, there is no more traditional dining.

We're on the same sailing, which is basically first week of March, so we're assuming that we'll be one of the first to check it out (until we hear otherwise).

I recently booked for late 2015 on the oasis and the early/late dining times are completely blocked off and you are forced to choose MTD. Would guess that once dynamic dining goes into place the early/late dining will be irrelevant and it will just be eat when you want.

March, I believe.

I recently booked for late 2015 on the oasis and the early/late dining times are completely blocked off and you are forced to choose MTD. Would guess that once dynamic dining goes into place the early/late dining will be irrelevant and it will just be eat when you want.
Does anyone know why you are able to book early/late dining times for 2016?