Royal Caribbean trademarks 5 new names

DonnaK

So now that they have officially announced that it will be Ovation joining Quantum and Anthem I would guess Spectrum if they changed their minds and built a 4'th Quantum class ship.

After Oasis and Allure I could see the next 2 being named Passion and Harmony.

Just chiming in...

Ourusualbeach, this is exactly what I thought about the naming for the 2 Quantum class and 2 Oasis class builds coming up in the next few years. Not a fan of Ovation of the Seas that was announced but I can see Spectrum of the Seas fitting in just fine with Quantum, Anthem and Ovation. Likewise, it just seems that Passion and Harmony would be along the same naming lines as Oasis and Allure.

Like others have said, I like Essence of the Seas - which is not a choice YET.... but I think that would be a great name for a RCCL ship as well.

Only time will tell... :)

Edited by SnappyNappi

Just chiming in...

Ourusualbeach, this is exactly what I thought about the naming for the 2 Quantum class and 2 Oasis class builds coming up in the next few years. Not a fan of Ovation of the Seas that was announced but I can see Spectrum of the Seas fitting in just fine with Quantum, Anthem and Ovation. Likewise, it just seems that Passion and Harmony would be along the same naming lines as Oasis and Allure.

Like others have said, I like Essence of the Seas - which is not a choice YET.... but I think that would be a great name for a RCCL ship as well.

Only time will tell... :)

Who knows? Oasis 5?

I've come to conclusion that Royal has run outa ship names and picking whatever ever comes to mind Appendix of the Seas and Rectum of the Seas :D:eek::p;)

they are digging pretty deep into our pockets as it is. may be those names will be are being used now, unknown to us. :eek::eek:

• 3 weeks later...
Would they have 1 hump cabins or 2 hump cabins.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you're thinking of the ships with new revolutionary design which is rumored to have more hump cabins than ever: the Passion, Temptation, Pulse, and Climax of the Seas....

Giggidy. :cool::cool::cool:

Frankly, I don't care what they call the ships.

As long as the new ships float, can move from port to port, serve decent food, and have well stocked bars, I'm happy!:D

Agreed. No opinion either way, I really don't even know what would make the name of a cruise ship "good" or "bad" :confused:

• 1 month later...