Airport Shuttle costs in FLL

kcbmarek

Also the price of a taxi is dependent how long you may sit in traffic. If you are sitting in heavy traffic the taxi meter keeps going! Usually, we've paid $20 including tip. But ..........once on a Friday w/ very heavy rush hour traffic and a rain detour it came out to $30. Regardless, we'll take a taxi over the shuttle.........taxi's are readily available and you don't have to stand on the island trying to flag down the shuttle.//Maria

Thanks everyone! I am finding better price airfare from the west coast into FLL than PBI where my in-laws live (cannot go to FL without seeing them :D). It seems logical with the information you all have provided for us to fly into FLL, rent a car and drive to PBI then back to FLL and taxi to pier.

Again, huge thanks!

Avis, Budget and several others have locations near the pier. We drop off our luggage at the ship, drive to the RAC location, turn in the car and take their shuttle back to the ship with our carryons. Avis/Budget is in the basement of the Hyatt at the drawbridge.

Thanks everyone! I am finding better price airfare from the west coast into FLL than PBI where my in-laws live (cannot go to FL without seeing them :D). It seems logical with the information you all have provided for us to fly into FLL, rent a car and drive to PBI then back to FLL and taxi to pier.

Again, huge thanks!

Perhaps you could suggest that THEY drive to visit YOU in Fort Lauderdale. ;) :D