Freedom Johnny Rockets and Wipeout

jewel825

Does anyone know if Johnny Rockets and/or the Wipeout Cafe serve made to order omelettes at breakfast? On the Allure those were the 2 places you could get that. Do they also serve them on the Freedom? Or are those two venues only open for lunch and dinner?

Does anyone know if Johnny Rockets and/or the Wipeout Cafe serve made to order omelettes at breakfast? On the Allure those were the 2 places you could get that. Do they also serve them on the Freedom? Or are those two venues only open for lunch and dinner?

There is no Wipeout Cafe on Freedom. There is no breakfast at Johnny Rocket's on Freedom.

Made to order eggs are available at Windjammer and the MDR on Freedom.

Edited by clarea

There is no Wipeout Cafe on Freedom. There is no breakfast at Johnny Rocket's on Freedom.

Made to order eggs are available at Windjammer and the MDR on Freedom.

There's no Wipeout on the Freedom? It shows on the deckplan "wipeout" on deck 13 next to the Flow Rider. That must mean something else! Oops. I was thinking it was the Wipeout Cafe. I remember the Johnny Rockets on the Navigator not having breakfast either. Thanks for responding.

There's no Wipeout on the Freedom? It shows on the deckplan "wipeout" on deck 13 next to the Flow Rider. That must mean something else! Oops. I was thinking it was the Wipeout Cafe. I remember the Johnny Rockets on the Navigator not having breakfast either. Thanks for responding.

I don't know what the Wipeout on Freedom's deck 13 is, maybe a bar. No food.

Edited by clarea

The wipeout doesn't serve anything as far as I know. That's where you go to get your wristband for the rock climbing wall and flowrider. They also store the boogie boards and standup boards in there when the flowrider is closed.

They do have a container of ice water and cups available on the counter though.

You can get just about any breakfast food in the dining room! Very casual for breakfast, too...shorts/tees/flip flops are fine.

I've only been in the MDR once on any ship for breakfast. I just remember it being really slow. I should give it another try.

The wipeout doesn't serve anything as far as I know. That's where you go to get your wristband for the rock climbing wall and flowrider. They also store the boogie boards and standup boards in there when the flowrider is closed.

Thanks - that makes perfect sense. They should just name it something different!

The wipeout doesn't serve anything as far as I know. .

Thats very interesting. The info I could find online billed it as a snack shack and bar. Again, it was closed every time i was up there though so I really have no idea.

I've only been in the MDR once on any ship for breakfast. I just remember it being really slow. I should give it another try.

Its slow and the "made to order" eggs and omelets are nowhere even CLOSE to being as good as the ones they cook in the WJ at the egg station.

Years ago, wipeout was the bar that served all the energy and protein drinks.

This is now true.

Edited by Smokey Mountain Tim