Spa services and C&A discount question

Miss Vickie

I've done this several times. I like to plan my appointments at certain times. Don't like chancing the times once onboard. Just check your receipt they should have it done already & remember they also add the tip on to the bill. If you feel the person deserves more tip accordingly.

Also, they do push their "pricey" products so be careful what you select to purchase if any items..................

Sticker shock!!!!!

Enjoy the spa day though, that is relaxing.

Sea Ya

You're so right. And IMO, there's nothing more annoying after a relaxing treatment to be bombarded with a sales pitch. I always tell my service provider before he/she even starts the service that I am not interested in hearing about any products and that their gratuity will be reflected in their compliance or non-compliance with my request. Seems to always work.

Thanks for the replies. Since you prepay when you precook, how do the account for the C&A discount?

I usually get a pedicure, but have always waited until 've been aboard to book. I tell the manicurist up front that I don't need any products, and haven't had to deal with sales pitches. I was only caught by not realizing that 18% tip had been added once - that was one happy manicurist!

Edited by Miss Vickie

Can you provide a little more detail? Obviously, if you book and pay online before the cruise, you will not yet have your Sea Passport card yet.

Sure, they scan your seapass and pick up your c&a discount preloaded on the card, it shows as a credit on your seapass account

Edited by setsail

Sure, they scan your seapass and pick up your c&a discount preloaded on the card, it shows as a credit on your seapass account

Thanks for the response. My husband just reminded me of our OBC. We prepay our grats, have all the drinks we need (not big drinkers) loaded on our sea pass cards, and book private excursions. Turns out I may as well just wait and use OBC.