Day of Beauty on QVC

Lois R

icon_smile.gif Anyone order anything? I broke down and ordered the 4 mascara's by TOVA...they are black, brown, plum and navy.

I have heard lszu say its the best mascara she has ever used...maybe I will be able to say the same thing icon_wink.gif...we can only hope!

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

I am going to get the Smashbox set of lip glosses. I have some already and I love them. I thought that this set would be perfect to take on my cruise because they are small sizes and would give me different colors for different outfits.

Hi Lois - I just re-ordered Tova mascara. I got the trio - black, sable, navy. I had ordered them a couple of days ago. Had I know she'd be doing a "four pack" I would have waited. Anyway, I hope you like them as much as I do.

Nyer - I was checking that set out. What do you think of the Smashbox lipglosses you already have? I have a few Bare Escentuals lip glosses and love them because they aren't sticky. Loved all the colors in the Smashbox set.

lszu

Sovereign 7/99

Monarch 7/00

Vision 9/01

Voyager 9/02

Adventure 9/03

Iszu...I love the ones I have now. They don't get sticky and they last a reasonably long time. The colors are nice. I don't have any of the colors that are in that set. My daughter and daughter-in-law also like the colors, so they are good for any age.

Rose

Archived