Victory - Best/Worst

coolestwife

I know this sounds terrible, so I'll appologize up front. (I always got upset about people who complained about their particular cruise ship being ugly because I didn't think there could possilble be ANY cruise ship that was UGLY),

until.......

I'm sorry, but it is awfully [SIZE=4][COLOR=lime][B]GREEN.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] Everywhere. Except for the totally eye hurting [SIZE=4][B][COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Ionian room. :(

Other than that, it's a totally great ship!! :D

My very first cruise was on Victory, and I found it to be a most enjoyable ship. The layout is fine, it's just a looooong ship compared to a few others. Room service was faster than on Sensation. Food choices were great, and I found that only the breakfast lines were long. Entertainment was good, and getting on and off in ports was pretty quick. I actually would fault Victory with having too many activities going on during Port days. DH and I spent almost the entire available time in the ports, and saw we missed a lot in the capers.

You haven't seen anything until you've seen the Bacchus dining room on Miracle. Seriously. :eek:

And if you're ever on Glory, go find the Crimson room. Lovely little room tucked off to one side (have no idea what it's there for) that is all bright red!

And I'm not one to really notice decor.

However, I prefer subdued colors to bright. I was just looking at some Victory pics on Webshots and thought she looked like a lovely ship. Since I just sailed Glory in May, and they're a very similar layout, I shouldn't have too much trouble finding my way around.

I am looking forward to returning to a Fantasy-class ship in a couple of weeks. I know the layout, and it will feel like I'm returning home.

Archived