Booked a Guarantee Cabin

hurwitz5

We booked a guarantee cabin about 2 weeks ago. I have since registered on the Celebrity website - passport info, contact info, etc. Where should I look on the Celebrity website to find the actual cabin number, once Celebrity has assigned it to me? The cruise departs on January 2, 2015. Also, for those who have booked guarantee cabins, how long does it take for Celebrity to assign the cabin?

It took 2 weeks for us. It was assigned about 10 days ago. We booked a 2D guarantee and got a 1A. Definitely worth all the anxious waiting and wondering if we would get one assigned before boarding which is in 30 days.

We booked 2d veranda guarantee and were assigned 2c within few days of booking. Also booked inside guarantee and this was not allocated until about a week after final payment date. Waited about 6 weeks or so for this after booking Cat 10 given. Doesn't seem to be hard and fast rule on this. I did notice that when we were assigned inside cabin, a large no of insides disappeared from 'available ' list at one go. I'm assuming that they assign a whole batch at one time.

Booked first a concierge class guarantee then upgraded to Aqua class guarantee and both times we were almost immediately assigned a room. I was a little hesitant because there are a few partially obstructed Aqua class cabins and at the time of booking on reflection that were available (looked them up as if I was trying to book them) but luckily I was assigned a good aft room immediately. I don't know if it's maybe because I booked through a TA who had me as part of a group so I could get some OBC. I wonder if TAs and/or groups have a pool of cabins which they are booked too. Worked out for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums