November 2015

yorky

Hi all, not been on here for a while now. We are intending cruising with Celebrity to the Carribbean next November. Now I could book the cruise part just now and book the flights and hotel myself later but seeing the deals on offer such as 123 for Med cruises next year wonder if Celebrity may still offer something for our cruise at a later date. I'm guessing no one knows for sure but if it was to happen would this usually only apply if you booked a package including flights and hotel. In truth I usually book individual parts of our cruise separately to save some money ( doing a dummy booking a cost of £76 for a taxi from the airport to the airport hotel, a five minute journey to a hotel that offers complimentary pick ups is quite funny).

Many thanks in advance.

I'd be tempted to wait as flights won't be released yet either so you can't really cost it.

In September, I booked the cruise part for an April cruise with an American travel agents as they offered the free drinks and flights separately. If I'd waited until this month, the UK are now doing the same cruise with drinks and I might have saved a few £'s. I've booked our flights and hotel with a UK TA.

I'm no expert but would imagine that deals will be run. Depends how desperately you want to know it's booked?

Edited by Cooso

I'd be tempted to wait as flights won't be released yet either so you can't really cost it.

In September, I booked the cruise part for an April cruise with an American travel agents as they offered the free drinks and flights separately. If I'd waited until this month, the UK are now doing the same cruise with drinks and I might have saved a few £'s. I've booked our flights and hotel with a UK TA.

I'm no expert but would imagine that deals will be run. Depends how desperately you want to know it's booked?

I'm not worried about knowing its booked just whether to book the cruise part now and pick the exact cabin we want or wait a few months and take a chance should an offer come around, while obviously no one knows for sure when offers may come I just wondered if posters could remember if they had come up later in the year or early next year over the last couple of years or whether the 123 deal was generally a one a year type thing that never repeated, thanks for at least replying with a decent post though.