Drink menus gone?

We were on a Grandeur a few weeks ago and I did not see one drink menu. Usually in the bars there would be the small spiral bound drink menu on the tables and also the bar. They were not there. I asked for a drink menu at the pool bar where they used to have the place mat type and the server told me there were none. He told me he can make anything and to just tell him what I want. At Schooners there was no wine list either. I asked for a Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc and was told that it is only served in the dining room. I really missed them and would have ordered different martini's but I like to look through the list. Have they done away with them?

We were on a Grandeur a few weeks ago and I did not see one drink menu. Usually in the bars there would be the small spiral bound drink menu on the tables and also the bar. They were not there. I asked for a drink menu at the pool bar where they used to have the place mat type and the server told me there were none. He told me he can make anything and to just tell him what I want. At Schooners there was no wine list either. I asked for a Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc and was told that it is only served in the dining room. I really missed them and would have ordered different martini's but I like to look through the list. Have they done away with them?

What they told me on Grandeur back in April was that they were not using bar menus to help control Noro Virus which they had been having trouble with. At the time, I thought it was an incredibly lame excuse and had even formulated a number of scenarios in which that move was completely useless.

At the moment, however, I am slightly tipsy and it's been 6 months and I was incredibly disappointed with that Grandeur cruise as opposes to the one I had just taken 4 months earlier, so I'm perfectly willing to blame Grandeur's bar manager.