Vaccinations?

Does RC now require proof of vaccinations when traveling to the Caribbean? Their website states it is the responsibility of the traveler to obtain and have available (when necessary) proof of vaccination certificates. I checked RC's recommended websites (CDC, WHO) regarding these and only see routine vaccinations and two recommended (Hep A and Typhoid). Is it now common for US travelers to the Caribbean bring these certificates of vaccination? I don't remember having to bring this the last time I was in the there.

Before our first cruise 8 years ago, we checked with the family doctor and he said we do not need any "special" vaccinations.

The only thing he made sure of was that our Tetanus vaccine was current and it is good for about 10 years.

Sea Ya

No, as the above have stated...

However what you decided to have is your responsibility..we always make sure certain vaccinations are always up to date and we have our yearly flu shot..

Each person needs to take into account their personal medical history and possible needs with the help of their medical professional..

If RCI decides to require proof of these to certain itineraries...we will all know about it..as it'll be a topic of discussion quickly.

Best of health to you :)