Waiting for Yellow Fish Cruises

RMM34667

Hey pescadoamarillo,

Its getting to be that time of year! I am so looking forward to your blog! I would think you are preparing for your winter at sea! Can't wait till you start blogging about it.

I hope we see some sales or price drops on the Royal 10 days this winter. I would love to squeeze one of those in. But I haven't seen anything I could afford so doing B2B short CB cruises.

It will get the job done and quell my addiction - for a little while.

And then I will get through the winter reading your daily updates.

Wishing you smooth sailings!

I can't wait to travel along with you over the winter. I really enjoy reading each day when I get home from work.

We are actually on the Royal doing the final New England trip 18 Oct and then staying onboard to bring her down to Florida.

Thanks to the original poster for posting this question. I, too, have been watching for Pescado Amarillo to start up her blog again. I can hardly wait to start reading the blog again next week!

Thanks, Pescado Amarillo!

Linda

Thank you! You're just a little early- I'll start to blog again on October 12th. And we have a different kind of winter planned...I'm excited about it!

Great news! Looking forward to spending "quality time" with you. Any chance we might see you in person in February?

:D

Thank you! You're just a little early- I'll start to blog again on October 12th. And we have a different kind of winter planned...I'm excited about it!

Oooh, can't wait!!! I'm excited to found out just what kind of different winter plans you have.

C'mon 12th, c'mon 12th!

Howard

I enjoyed the Yellow Fish blog tremendously last season and was on the Emerald Princess for one segment of the author's season at sea. Her continung narrative was a wonderful prelude to our cruise and sequel when we had to go back to the real world. I wish we had met her and perhaps we did and never knew it. Really looking forward to this year's blog. :D

I can't tell you how many times I've clicked on the link to your blog in the last few weeks hoping there would be a new post. (I have it on my bookmarks bar!) I'm looking forward to hearing about your plans for this winter...only SIX more days now!!

I was so glad I got to meet you last winter when we were on the Emerald. I enjoyed your blog even more after getting home because then I had a much better "brain picture" of what you were talking about!

We are now considering doing a one-week cruise on the Emerald again this winter...just debating whether we really want to sail out of Houston or not.

Best wishes to you and G...and thanks for taking us all along on your adventure!

I join the others in looking forward to living vicariously with you and G this winter. It is so much fun to read about your day - you have a great way of telling it. Can't tell you how many times I laugh at some of your comments.

On more serious side have seen a few posts where you talk about your Mom and so glad she is doing well.

Looking forward to new adventures.

Jill

And I thought it was a deep dark secret!

My husband retired quite suddenly last fall (Went into work one day, was called into the boss' office, and - surprise! You are retiring in two weeks!) We knew we wanted to cruise more and longer and knew the money would last longer if we did inside cabins. Since we have always only traveled for a week or so at a time due to his job, we always got a balcony. Our thoughts were we could travel longer periods of time if we did it the way pescado amarillo and her husband do it.

We booked an inside for a week long cruise for this early fall. In the mean time, he found a wonderful job!

Fast forward. . .he loves the job, we did our week inside and know we can still love each other afterward - but why do they put that table in the room too? We put it in our closet as it just seemed to get in the way! But we will have to wait again for the extended cruising as he only gets three weeks a year! So, back to balconies for now (sigh. . .) and traveling only a couple times a year.

I look forward to keeping warm by reading the blog every day. Colorado has just as much cold and snow as Ohio does!

Safe travels and a warm winter to you, Yellow fish!