Room under the horizon terrace on Regal. Issues

stanjj111

We have a room booked on deck 15 under the horizon terrace. Will noise in this room or balcony be an issue?
I had a cabin on Marina deck beneath the Horizon Court and it was horrible with noise loud enough to wake me up every day starting at 3:30am. I don't think being under the outside terrace will be as bad although you may hear tables and chairs being dragged around or perhaps the deck being power washed early in the morning. It won't affect your balcony.

• 2 years later...
I had a cabin on Marina deck beneath the Horizon Court and it was horrible with noise loud enough to wake me up every day starting at 3:30am. I don't think being under the outside terrace will be as bad although you may hear tables and chairs being dragged around or perhaps the deck being power washed early in the morning. It won't affect your balcony.

We are considering M708. It is under the Horizon Terrace (not Horizon COURT). So, you mentioned it might not be as bad back there as what you experienced. I'm hoping that is the case. But, I am worried about people looking down on us.

We are considering M708. It is under the Horizon Terrace (not Horizon COURT). So, you mentioned it might not be as bad back there as what you experienced. I'm hoping that is the case. But, I am worried about people looking down on us.

That is a possibility. I am not sure how often if at all but it could happen. As for noise, I can't imagine it will be that bad. We did once have a cabin under the HC itself and they moved the chairs and tables late at night (after midnight) to clean the floor. We could hear them doing it so it depends on how light a sleeper one is. As you said though you will not be under the HC.

I answered on the question you posted yesterday.

I see Pam answered here on this thread 3 years ago. Info is still the same.

Better check with PAM in ca. She had major noise issues under the HC on Marina deck.

We had friends in M716 and there was a lot of noise on their balcony from people in the outside eating area/terrace of the HC. They could see the people standing at the rail above when they were at their balcony rail.

We were on the Regal last Oct and stayed under the Horizon Terrace but starboard side. We were not bothered by the noise especially at night probably because there was not much activity in the area due to the cold weather on deck on our Canada/NE cruise.

I answered on the question you posted yesterday.

I see Pam answered here on this thread 3 years ago. Info is still the same.

Better check with PAM in ca. She had major noise issues under the HC on Marina deck.

We had friends in M716 and there was a lot of noise on their balcony from people in the outside eating area/terrace of the HC. They could see the people standing at the rail above when they were at their balcony rail.

Yes, I read your reply on my thread where you said to check with Pam in CA. That is what I was trying to do here. What else can I do to check with her?

Yes, I read your reply on my thread where you said to check with Pam in CA. That is what I was trying to do here. What else can I do to check with her?

I didn't say to check with her twice. :rolleyes:

I was reposting my reply since you never acknowledged you saw it the first time.

Your welcome.

I didn't say to check with her twice. :rolleyes:

I was reposting my reply since you never acknowledged you saw it the first time.

Your welcome.

You are right. We were at Disney World when you posted on my original thread and I did not acknowledge your posting there. I was in a rush. Please excuse me for that. I'll go back and do it now.

Thanks.