Carnival stock fell like a rock!

cmptrwiz

You watched Faux News; that was your first mistake.:rolleyes:

News organizations don't rise to number one for no reason.

But watch what you want. You just won't be up to speed. And that will only affect you.

News organizations don't rise to number one for no reason.

But watch what you want. You just won't be up to speed. And that will only affect you.

You're right. They rise to number one by pandering, sensationalizing, and distorting facts. :rolleyes: They have admitted to doing this link.

I don't trust any US news sources. BBC all the way.

Edited by bgh10788

You're right. They rise to number one by pandering, sensationalizing, and distorting facts. :rolleyes: They have admitted to doing this link.

I read the link you provided, but wouldn't that ruling also apply to the Daily KOS who published the report ??? Could they be lying also ????

I read the link you provided, but wouldn't that ruling also apply to the Daily KOS who published the report ??? Could they be lying also ????

I never said Fox News lies. Just that they pick and choose which facts to report in order to make a usually sensational story that panders to their audience. CNN and MSNBC do the same. I find that highly deceitful and refuse to watch as it doesn't provide the full picture.

There's not much to distort or lie about here. The court rulings are public information. Here's the actual court ruling link.

Edited by bgh10788

And unfortunately you're wasting everyone's time in distracting from the message while focusing on the messenger.

Q: What falls faster than a rock?

A: RCL stock.'

Yes, CCL is off too, but nothing like RCL.

Here's some comparisons courtesy Google Finance:

•  
  • 10 Years, RCL +26%, CCL -26%
  • 5 Years-, RCL+148%, CCL +10%
  • 1 Year--, RCL +61%, CCL +13%
  • YTD-----, RCL +24%, CCL -10%

Here's some comparisons courtesy Google Finance:

•  
  • 10 Years, RCL +26%, CCL -26%
  • 5 Years-, RCL+148%, CCL +10%
  • 1 Year--, RCL +61%, CCL +13%
  • YTD-----, RCL +24%, CCL -10%

Obviouslty CCL has been the better investment. Funny how some do not understand this.

Andy Wall Street prefers RCL over CCL.

With a $1.00 per share annual Dividend for each company based on today's closing price RCL has a 63% price premium they are both in the same industry With the same payout and industry the price per share should be much closer in price.

Wall Street not you or me perceives RCL is a much better run Company

Andy Wall Street prefers RCL over CCL.

With a $1.00 per share annual Dividend for each company based on today's closing price RCL has a 63% price premium they are both in the same industry With the same payout and industry the price per share should be much closer in price.

Wall Street not you or me perceives RCL is a much better run Company

I believe RCL upped their dividend.

And unfortunately you're wasting everyone's time in distracting from the message while focusing on the messenger.

Seems like you're the one who sent it off track by posting about faux news being #1. Funny how it's OK when you do it, but not OK when someone else does.

To get this back on track. It's been said before. If you're taking investment advice from cruise critic or trusting people's opinions on this board, you deserve what's coming. I'm highly skeptical any time someone says "Wall street prefers...". Usually that means, "I prefer...". Investment should be done based on discussion with a financial advisor or extensive independent research.

Edited by bgh10788

Seems like you're the one who sent it off track by posting about faux news being #1. Funny how it's OK when you do it, but not OK when someone else does.

You really should take a look at the post I was responding to.