Comparison of Horizon Court on Caribbean Princess and Sapphire Princess

tripman

I will possibly be on the Caribbean Princess sometime next year. I am wondering if the Horizon Court is similar to the one on the Sapphire Princess. Sad to say, I didn't think it was very good on the Sapphire Princess, not much selection, cramped, crowded, etc.

How is it on the Caribbean Princess?

Thanks

The CB's buffet layout is a little different. The Horizon Court set up is similar, but if also has the nearby forward/portside Cafe Caribe, which when it's open often has its own specialty nights, different selections in general and is a fun place to eat, especially late at night.

Les

Just off the CB this morning after 7 Princess cruises. Found the Horizon Court was not as good as previous cruises: not kept up often (trays empty and messy) and selection not as good. The Caribe Cafe was good at night. This is the buffet at the back of the ship that truly takes the load off of the Horizon Court during the day and the restaurants at night. One thing that bugged me in the HC was that the hand sanitizer was placed in such an awkward spot that most people did not use it. By the way, the layout of the buffets are fine for me.

Hi!

We've been on the Caribbean Princes and have enjoyed the food in the Horizon Court and the Cafe Caribe. Does the Sapphire Princess have eggs made to order in the Horizon Court the way the CB does? A friend of mine just returned from the Sapphire and said that there were no custom breakfast orders at the Horizon Court. Is this true, or did she just miss seeing it?

Reggie

Archived