IMPORTANT INFO to ALL sailings between Nov 15, 2014 and April 29, 2015

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

I got this today from Royal Caribbean:

Dear Travel Partners,

Please be advised that the Southern Caribbean sailings falling in between November 15, 2014 and April 29, 2015 on the Legend of the Seas sailings have had a departure time change to their itineraries. The new departure time is now 4:00 PM from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. All passengers need to be checked in by 3:00 PM.

The sailings affected are shown below for all Southern Caribbean and Panama Canal itineraries for Legend of the Seas.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your clients, and appreciate you communicating this information to your clients who are booked on this sailing.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Dear Travel Partners,

Please be advised that the Southern Caribbean sailings falling in between November 15, 2014 and April 29, 2015 on the Legend of the Seas sailings have had a departure time change to their itineraries. The new departure time is now 4:00 PM from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. All passengers need to be checked in by 3:00 PM.

The sailings affected are shown below for all Southern Caribbean and Panama Canal itineraries for Legend of the Seas.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your clients, and appreciate you communicating this information to your clients who are booked on this sailing.

Sincerely,

Thanks for posting this, Kim. Odd that I have not received the notice ... (but I'm one of those "get on board as early as possible" people, anyway).

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Dear Travel Partners,

Sincerely,

OK, so not exactly IMPORANT INFORMATION for ALL sailings between those dates - just ALL sailings on LEGEND.... there are lots of others ships that sail between those dates, which this email info does not apply too.... may want to edit your title.....

Most probably because it doesn't belong there. You would have to post it on every single itinerary that departs between the dates in your email.

I just wanted to give fellow cruisers a heads up and the best place to find people that cruise on Legend O.T.S is on the roll call forum.

I know that it was the "wrong" forum, but a lot of people visit only the roll calls.

I just wanted to give fellow cruisers a heads up and the best place to find people that cruise on Legend O.T.S is on the roll call forum.

I know that it was the "wrong" forum, but a lot of people visit only the roll calls.

Got the same message for Explorer in December. 4:30pm departure. I don't know what it was before as we never arrive after 12pm anyway. We can't wait to get on board. Kirsten:)