Courtesy Hold Cancelled

Received email today that my courtesy hold had been cancelled. I didn't have a courtesy hold!

Just wait. Next you will get an email to book excursions for a cruise you don't have booked.

Earlier this year I recieved an email from carnival that my cruise would be delayed by an he or so. I didn't have a cruise booked. Thought my husband was surprising me. Lol

Was pretty sad when I had to unpack an hr later.

Edited by Kkross

Earlier this year I recieved an email from carnival that my cruise would be delayed by an he or so. I didn't have a cruise booked. Thought my husband was surprising me. Lol

:D:D Hilarious! :D:D :mad:Bad Husband!!:mad:

haha. aww this is kind of sad too :(

lol

This just made my day and I'm still hollering - Thanks for sharing :D:p:D:p

Just wait. Next you will get an email to book excursions for a cruise you don't have booked.

HaHa! I did cancel a cruise online and booked for a different ship the same week. Just hope my self- appointed "Certified Cruise Planner" who I never asked for and don't need, isn't messing with my online bookings!

Edited by Mystaken

Please find another way to entertain yourself!

Even better you will get an email stating that your Credit Card has been Approved and Processed for the Royal Suite for 4 people on a 14 night cruise with First Class airfare and private tours/transfers, Premium Beverage Package, nightly dining in the Specialty restaurants. :D

Even better you will get an email stating that your Credit Card has been Approved and Processed for the Royal Suite for 4 people on a 14 night cruise with First Class airfare and private tours/transfers, Premium Beverage Package, nightly dining in the Specialty restaurants. :D

Please don't give them ideas!:eek: